The Singing Competition

Hi, I’m not sure if this is allowed but back in the day when I started Wattpad, there was a thread where writers/readers who could also sing, used Chirbit to sing a part of any song. They will send the Chirbit link on the thread and a winner will be announced later on and it was a fun way to get to know people.

Chirbit is a voice recording site. You can record up to 5 minutes but I prefer 3 minutes for the sake of this game. Here’s the link - https://www.chirbit.com/signin

Rules of the Game

1. No one is allowed to be mean/rude in the comments. If you’re found being disrespectful, your post will be deleted. This is a fun light-hearted game so please get along :slight_smile:
  2. You can post a maximum of three songs. It has to be songs and there can be no foul language in any of them or talking.
  3. After posting a song, you can tag three friends, so they can vote for your post. Higher votes have a bigger advantage of winning.
  4. Please refer to the form below when submitting your song, so you don’t miss any steps <3

F O R M
Username:
Song Title:
Link:
Why you chose this song:
Tag: