The Summertime Club

okay, sure! done! welcome!
I would attach some youtube happy summertime music for the club but I can’t find the links… oh well… good thing authors have good imaginations…

1 Like

Also not much :joy: my life isn’t super interesting rn

1 Like

yeah, me too…

1 Like

The curse of covid… :joy: although I can’t say I’d be doing much more interesting stuff even if life were normal rn

1 Like

Yeah, summer usually is kind of slow for me, anyway. Usually I just stay home and look at an electronic device, only this summer is x10 anyway.
Honestly, all the days feel the same… everyday I do the same things anyway… from the start of quarantine to now, it’s all been the same (except more outdoors activities with the heat).

2 Likes

That’s so trueee. Hopefully I’ll be getting a job soon, so my days won’t be quite so boring and electronic-filled :joy:

The thread feels dead today. I think the days have been going slow for everyone, but how has writing been going? It’s been pretty slow for me. I think I’ve hit a writers block because whenever I open up my drafts to go and write I’m just stuck. But I did begin reading a book that’s been sitting on the floor of my room for weeks (and it’s amazing), so at least I’ve done something.

1 Like

I would be here but I’ve been busy today. Clearing out the storage-room-turned-nursery and then baby shower. I’m exhausted lol

Writing has been not really going. I don’t have the focus or energy I need right now, which is a problem when I have a draft that needs edited asap

1 Like

The forums have been super dead lately. I’m not sure what’s going on. But writing’s been going all right for me. Kinda at a dead spot currently, but I’m going to furiously write for the rest of the night… hopefully

1 Like

Hello people! What are you doing?

1 Like

Going through my baby checklist. You?

1 Like

Should be doing homework, I think I’ll do later

I thought I completed it all but I missed physics :sob:

Aww that’s rough. Good luck with it when you do go back to it

1 Like

Hello! How is everyone?

1 Like

Good, thanks for asking!

1 Like

That’s good :slight_smile:

1 Like

wbu?

1 Like

Pretty good!

1 Like

glad to hear!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.