The Tavern (Fantasy Writers 21+)

Oh nice! What’re you working on?

A novel I’ve been trying to figure out for a while and have finally gotten started on the actual writing part.

What’s Peppa Pig? Going to live in the worlds biggest active tyranny it seems to have gone better than I would have expected :stuck_out_tongue:

@AWFrasier Where were all these 16 limit places when I was underaged? I had to drink the old fashioned way, I stole it from my parents :slight_smile:

@SarahWeaver6 Well, at least everyone can agree Trump is bad that’s like a 100% :smiley:

1 Like

He was better than the alternative in my opinion, but he truly has royally screwed up on many occasions. At least since he is obviously no politician he isn’t really able to get much done. He’ll be out of office by 2020, I just hope we don’t have another celebrity in office. I don’t think the US could survive with Opera as president, no matter how amazing she might seem to be

This is a case of being herded with all the other foreigners to fingerprint machines the minute you land in a Chinese airport which is more than a bit disconcerting.

@NickfEast a British children’s preschool cartoon with a badly drawn pig in it. It’s massively popular here though.

1 Like

Yeah, the same thing happens in the US.

Why am I not surprised

I hope my odd medical schedule wont adversely effect my fantasy writing output. I’ve been really craving some Digital Dragons, and Armoured Cyberpunks lately.

I think the fingerprinting has become more and more standard procedure, that’s why I stay at home on the couch where no one ever tries to fingerprint me or accidentally care if I live or die :wink:

Ah Private Eye Wizard Guy? Awesome.

I wish I could do that. The real reason behind why I’d like to make a living off writing - just to be a couch potato and not have to go places except for other people’s couches on occasion

I don’t know if I could ever do that. The world is way to amazing to just sit and do nothing but write.

No it’s not, as my old mum used to say, going outside is for people who have somewhere to be :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I prefer my friends to any place, but employment keeps dragging me away

Wise mum, I guess I must have someplace to be :thinking::joy:

@Ickyrus What do you do? If I may ask

Currently teaching English to small children

Oh cool! I did that for a while to help pay for college

Oh dear. Are you a planner?

@NickfEast Hahaha, Denmark, my friend. Back when I was 16, you could legally buy hard liquor and cigarettes too.

I don’t mind the job tbh. (the actual teaching. The office side is thoroughly unpleasant) Just wish I could do it back in Aus without another year of unsupported study to get Australian qualifications

Not at all!! I wish. It was just one of those things that you have a million ideas bouncing around but you don’t know what to do with them until suddenly everything just clicks