The Ultimate Writing Project 2.0 [journey to serelis]

Alright, aloha people, I have two new QOTD for today!

What is a long term goal you have for your writing?

AND

Are you a plotter or pantser?

@Chelansea
@Roak_G
@AmrutaBelambe
@NatashaSantangelo1
@Smaug2020
@Winterlove63
@AmrutaBelambe
@DarlaCassic
@Book_Raven
@LanaJoKing

I summon thee!

2 Likes

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 Like

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I AM A PANTSER. PLANNING IS SO BORING (no offense to any Planners, that’s just my opinion). Oh, and a long term goal? I dunno…

1 Like

I’ve never made any plans :joy::joy::joy:
I just go with the flow :joy::joy:

Long term goal O.o

1 Like

Make it better, I guess?

PANTSER FOR LIFE! :wink:

2 Likes

:joy:
It seems everyone is a pantser. :grin:

1 Like

Yep!

Now that I think of it, who planned this whole thing, anyway…?

1 Like

After we all contributed our ideas it was mostly @DarlaCassic who layed it all out.

We have found our savior Planner :smile:

1 Like

:grin:

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, how’s your vacation going?

1 Like

Great! We just got back yesterday from the City Of Pearls (do you know which city that is…?) :grinning:

Had an amazing birthday, too!

1 Like

How 'bout you? How are things going?

1 Like

That’s great, I’ve heard a bit about city of pearls, it sounds cool! Happy belated birthday, by the way!

Things are going great, I’ve just started writing NaNoWriMo!

1 Like

Wow- good luck!

1 Like

Haha, thanks!

1 Like

We have been doing this project for a couple of months now, and I know it’s high time that we publish it.
Having said that we still have many things to do and it’s a little bit overwhelming so I thought we could make a list of sorts to organize what we have to do, here it is. (If you have any suggestions to add, then just let us know.)

-So we are waiting for three chapters to be submitted to us. Chapter 14 (@DarlaCassic), Chapter 15 (@binarybits), and Chapter 8 (@calistacyq) The due date for these chapters will be by the end of the week.

-We need to edit! Like a lot! Our editor has not responded so we will be putting a poll up to decide what we’ll be doing for our editing situation, but meanwhile, it still helps if all of you check in on the document to see what suggestions other people have made to your chapter and you could fix it up!

-Media. I’ll also be putting a poll up to see what media we want (covers, banner, aesthetics e.t.c) I also want to hear what you guys think would be a good media type, so what we would need to have the best possible covers, and what type of colour palettes, themes and photos we should have.

I think that’s the main things we have to cover and if we can have this done, then JTS can be published!

Also, it would mean a lot if you guys check in on the forums on a daily bases or weekly at least to answer the polls and QOTD’s!

I also wanted to say thank you!
This project literally would not have been to what it is today without the help of each and every one of you. So pat yourselves on the back, you’ve all done such an amazing job, writing and creating this world.
:clap: :clap:
We can do this!!

2 Likes

POLL #1
MEDIA.

What types of media do you want in our JTS, pick at least one!

• Banners
  • Cover
  • Aesthetics
  • Playlists
  • Footers
  • Book Trailers
  • Other

0 voters

POLL #2
EDITING.

Who will be editing JTS?

• No one
  • All of us will be the beta readers and edit everything ourselves
  • Find a editor
  • Just publish it already!
  • Other

0 voters

Sorry, I’ve been sick.

My long term goal for writing is to become a published writer with some following.

1 Like

It’s cool, take your time to get better!