The Undergrounds

The Undergrounds the Head Quarters of the Dark web and market. Their wires spread wide across Neo-Tokyo allowing the Dark Web to use different locations and IP addresses making the location for both customers and sellers unknown and everchanging. The wires intertwined with different bases of Government buildings and ones of the average citizen, under the cluster of wires The Undergrounds hide. Hidden passages and doors are spread with different ways to access, each of their owners and implementers are unknown or so they have been a mystery for the underground world. Riddles hints within literature and the innocent games are all spread and vulnerable for people to see yet it takes more than one to figure the way to lead.

What appears normal has hidden meanings, what things appear no matter how innocent get their own hints to the next available doorway.

Once a passage is used it shall remain closed and altered making the possibility of someone entering The Undergrounds through the same passage slim to none. These passages are a challenge of their own as it is a mystery of how to exit the circles within— another passage should be found to exit these circles and enter the world in the dark.

What might be unethical to the world above is the norm here. As scientist conducted their own research and experiment creating their own sector, Sector 85F.

Information that might be listed sensitive and of high profile has hackers excited for their next victim as they get fast and easy access to different networks.

Some people have become the so-called ‘citizens’ of this Underground world opening shops and warehouses and training sites to train their high ranking people of how to find the next passage if they ever chose to leave on an adventure. Information always spread by spoken language, as in a world where everything can be easily hacked making passageways and their own way of access open would only create chaos.

The government knowing their vulnerability to hackers granted a high prize to anyone who would be able to create an ‘unhackable’ system reasons of such never disclosed to the people. Neo-Tokyo with its darkest parts hidden appears to be nothing other than a vibrant metropolis to its average citizens.

@nick

13 Likes

still in the works…

2 Likes

Is this a suggestion for the canon?

2 Likes

yes I am going to work on the details a bit see if anything goes against what was already there

you know what no harm in tagging him early right? :joy: should I do that now or wait and revise what I got?

2 Likes

Yeah go ahead. :joy: And tag it #neosuggestion

:smile:

1 Like

done and done

2 Likes

And you are now on the wiki.

2 Likes

saw that thank you ^-^

2 Likes

Nice link to the Sector :slight_smile: I really, really like this idea! We’re pretty much creating a thriving ‘literally’ underworld in Neo Tokyo, haha! Awesome!

2 Likes

The only challenge would be how these passageways are created and closed as well but that is also something to add to its mystery :wink:

2 Likes

That would be a challenge, but the two of us can work together to link our ideas. Hey, I came up with another Mimigaya-linked idea. The Kontokoru Clinic, has links to the Sector and Mimigaya alongside other gangs. We can have that idea link up and make some more channels in and out of Neo Tokyo’s Undergrounds :slight_smile: How does that sound?

1 Like

It does sound good

But for the underground idea of passages that can’t be used twice these must be scattered in the clinic is the Mimigaya family the only one that knows about those passages?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

These would have to be located pretty much everywhere around Neo-Tokyo to make sure they don’t get used twice… As of right now the Mimigaya family is the only ones aside from if you want to add people living in your area

1 Like

Your people if high rank (which I think they are) won’t have much of trouble

passages might remain but have a different way to access so you will see them just not know how to open it again it doesn’t open till way later
^ me building up

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: (Sorry, woke up an hour ago so my eyes are adjusting)

Sounds good! Keep building on this idea, it’s a really good one :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do

1 Like

Btw what loopholes/problems do you currently see in the original post so far? Can you help me locate them to make it easier to sustain?

1 Like

I’ll look over the original post when I get home from school and identify anything :slight_smile: I’ll help you out wherever possible

1 Like

Thank you ^^ means alot

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like