The Unofficial Poetry Community Of Wattpad (PART 2)

Welcome to the second part of our own poetry community. Unofficial of course :innocent:
Congratulations on killing the previous thread poets!!

From ‘Why does no one talk about poetry?’ to ‘This is where we talk about poetry’, this thread has undergone so many changes.

I am so happy to see the community that we have grown into. Sharing our thoughts and advising each other, building and improving our work day by day, it’s amazing.

So many of the poets have kept this thread alive and thriving. So many of you have enriched this thread with lively discussions and poetry. I hope this never ends. That many new poets join us and we grow even more. Remember,

So, people, poets, I take pride in announcing us the ‘The Unofficial Poetry Community Of Wattpad’.

Let the saga continue…

3 Likes

Also, I have tagged people from the previous thread. I will call the regulars back. But feel free to join again. And tell me if I have missed any names. I will add them :hugs:

@dreams_i_have @Ryo_Leo @randomwordythings @S-Ingrate @roxy_cece @Fox-Trot-9 @AllAboutWordz @TheNamelessBeing @unknown_martian @MEGAMAMMU @be_butterfly @ValleyFold @Gasping_for_air @kissesandtells @Sunlets @dollymouse @RhymesandFools @changing-time @sampatmc4321 @wildwolf708 @JojoDahlia1 @kyrrai @RetrospectivePoetry @YvonneKindle @Bellafly323

8 Likes

The saga begins anew
The thread is fresh and new
It always starts with a few
Then it goes on, and on, and on
Until its time
For what has been sown
To be hewed

8 Likes

Yay we did it!!
And what a wonderful message to start the thread with.

2 Likes

New year new thread! XD

4 Likes

Yup. I am loving this idea way too much.

1 Like

Which idea?

1 Like

Of starting a new thread on new year’s.

1 Like

Oo

1 Like

I have to complete one more poem today.

1 Like

You have to?

1 Like

Yeah that is the last for my anthology ‘Altars’. I wanna complete it today. And focus on ‘The Nine’ for January.

I was looking for some poetry about change and look what I found

This one is soo sweet.

8 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this. I’m absolutely loving writing poetry collections at the moment :sob:

2 Likes

Welcome in!

What kind of poems do you usually write?

1 Like

@TheNamelessBeing

2 Likes

I generally write free verse on various themes! You?

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the thread. I am glad that you are enjoying writing poetry. What genre of poetry do you write in?

Edit: I got my answer :innocent:

1 Like

What about you? What genre do you write in?

1 Like