The Whole Being Dead Thing {Open/Under construction}

we%20all%20float%20down%20here
WeLcOmE tO mY sHoP!
I’m out of practice as I haven’t done any covers and such in a while, but that’s why I am here right now!
I currently am only doing covers and banners, once I get back to doing what I love more, I’ll do other graphics, more advanced graphics.

ExAmPlEs
Please ignore the size, just click on the image to see the full thing.
This update is weird to me XD

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
RuLeS:
1: No thread hopping please
2. PATIENCE! I have school and work so I can’t always be around. I will always try and get your graphic to you asap but please understand if it takes a little bit longer
3. Please complete payment after graphic is accepted
4. I will gladly do any small changes to your graphic
5. I will only give 1 REDO
6. You can choose not to use it if you absolutely don’t want to, just let me know. I do prefer 1 weeks worth usage of it though
7. You have one week to pick up your graphic before I remove it

PaYmEnT:
Payment is a permanent follow, a comment on one of my books and credit for the graphic ^-^
(If you request again, payment is credit and another comment on one of my books)

FoRm:
Cover { }Banner { }
Title:
*Subtitle:
Author:
Ideas:
*Pictures:
Other:

QuEuE
User-Type-Post-Status
User-Type-Post-Status
User-Type-Post-Status
User-Type-Post-Status
User-Type-Post-Status

Bump

Bump

Bump… Need me a request y’all

Hi! I’d love a cover for my NaNo 2019 book - I’m currently prepping!! :slight_smile:

Cover {X }Banner { }
Title: Entangled
*Subtitle:
Author: Alex Orchard
Ideas: I’m thinking a picture of a girl tangled up and/or the forbidden fruit/apple type thing? otherwise, dark and mysterious/romance as it’s a mystery/dark romance
*Pictures:
Other:

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Accepted!! Please complete payment when you get a chance ^-^

1 Like

https://imgur.com/eTOCXB1 here’s your cover! if you want anything changed please let me know ^-^

2 Likes

I love it! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, don’t mind me. Just going to bump your thread. :blush:

1 Like

Cover Form

Title ~ Genesis
Author ~ The_Girl_In_The_Box
Genre ~ Sci fi
Summary ~ Blake was a part of project Genesis a project that created humans with animal DNA and trained then to be soldiers. But Blake escapes with her team and has to learn to be normal

Accepted. Do you have any ideas or pictures for the cover?

Not really you can have complete control

https://imgur.com/jjdLg6b Yours was a little bit difficult without some ideas, but I hope you like it! Please complete the payment if you haven’t already and let me know if you’d like anything changed:)

Bump

Thank you so much it is perfect if you could maybe just add on “They created the very monsters they feared the most” if it’s not to much trouble

http://imgur.com/nZaui1W it was not easy getting this uploaded :joy: the page wouldn’t open on my computer. Anyways here is the updated graphic!

Thank you so much

You’re welcome :grin:

bumpity bump

Hey can you. Make banners for like a thread I have a thread and I need banners that would say open closed and updates. I wanted to know if you. Could do that before I requested