Theater nerds! Come say hi!

Hello! I’m a theater nerd and I want to talk to fellow theater fanatics. Everyone’s welcome so come say hi!

am I allowed to say hello?

1 Like

Of course! Hello

Hello. I was on set crew during high school

1 Like

my friend is a bit obsessed with musicals and it rubbed off on me so now when I’m swimming I keep tempo with songs from Anastasia :joy:

1 Like

Hi and welcome! I love techies! Unsung heroes of the show. What shows did you work on?

2 Likes

That’s so great. I got a lot of my friends into show just from talking about them so much. Also I love Anastasia

I worked on Sylvia for my Senior year of high school. We made it to state and won second. I also worked on Spitfire Grill. And I worked on something else, but Idk what. xD I also acted for both high school and community theatre.

1 Like

That’s so cool! My school did Spitfire grill years before I got there but I heard it was great

1 Like

It was, but the bad thing is, Amazon doesn’t sell the CD for it.

1 Like

Ugh that’s the worst. Do they at least of the cast recording on YouTube because I’ve been meaning to listen to it soon

Uhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Yes. Yes it does. @Minnie_3255

1 Like

I saw Dear Evan Hansen on the 20th last month and lemme tell you, it was breathtaking! I would go see it again, hands down!

2 Likes

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In other words, hey.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Elder Price

1 Like

That’s so cool! I would kill to see Dear Evan Hansen. Did you see it on Broadway or on tour?

1 Like

And I would like to share with you the most amazing book

1 Like

It is an amazing book

1 Like

Broadway, I’m pretty sure. Either way it was phenomenal!

1 Like