then and forevermore | 4+ graphics | open

then and forevermore

forms examples premades
welcome:
heyy there and welcome to my permanent thread then and forevermore. Now I will be offering different graphics depending on how I feel and what I feel like making at the time (check underneath for what i’m currently offering).

delivery won’t always be quick as I have many appointments and shit to go to as I have recently found out i’m pregnant/expecting and already over half way of my pregnancy. please make sure to read all the rules first before requesting.
rules:
001 > thread-hopping is allowed as long as the other designer is okay with it.
002 > use my forms only please.
003 > be patient + kind to one another no bullshit.
004 > have 2+ good ideas + inspo [can be real books].
005 > story must be posted or just needs a cover.
006 > tell me if you’ll be using the graphic and credit is a must.
don’t forget the password in your form, it is…your favourite girl names as i need some inspiration for my little bubba

coded by recklessrebellion-

then and forevermore

forms examples premades
currently offering:
custom + premade covers
custom + premade icons
banners
blends
picspams
aesthetic boards
Instagram profile
character gifs

the payments:
icons: permanent follow + credit in bio.
1-2 character gifs: adding a story of mine to a reading list + credit.
3-4 character gifs: a follow, comment on a story + credit.
5-6 character gifs: a follow, two separate comments + credit.
the rest: 2+ comment on any of my stories + credit.

7 Likes

then and forevermore

forms examples premades
extra information:
- make sure you’ve read all the rules.
- if you’re providing images/gifs, make sure they’re the best quality possible.
- no usernames as author names please.
- no stealing codes or graphics!
- must use cover custom/premade for at least two weeks.
- if you’re requesting a premade cover, the story has to be posted with at least three proper chapters.
- once a premade has been requested, i’ll take it out of the premades page.

and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

my other threads:
custom html threads - pacificia
premade html threads - the love bug

5 Likes

then and forevermore

forms examples premades
the queue:
username | graphic | post no. | payment | status

@/AverySummers | p | #213 | done | -
@/AverySummers | p | #214 | done | -
@/shen_liuxian | cc | #217 | done | -

3 Likes

then and forevermore

forms examples premades

open
closed for catchup
closed

4 Likes

Bookmarking for later. I’ve had an idea for a story for a while now and, seeing the covers, I kinda want to post it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

requesting ▸ premade icon/s

will you use immediately? > yes no

batch/s > 2
icon number/s > 6
anything else? > lone wolfie! your graphics are lovely!

2 Likes

@byefromhell your request is accepted, please complete the payment and tell me once it’s done. also thank you hehe but they’re not that great :blush:
@Lady-Emerald ooh yes yes!!

2 Likes

what’s your wattpad username?

1 Like

it’s recklessrebellion- c:

1 Like

i’ve followed you!

1 Like

thanks! i’ll deliver your premade as soon as i can, probably in a few hours.

1 Like

thank you x

1 Like

delivery

delivery for @byefromhell

hey there, here is your ‘premade icon’. I do hope you like it, please use it for at least a week
and don’t forget to credit me in your bio. thank you for requesting at lone wolf!! x
i’ll be sending you it by pm

2 Likes

love your graphics!

1 Like

requesting ▸ premade icon/s

will you use immediately? > yes [ X] no

batch/s > 2
icon number/s > 8
anything else? > OMG BUBBA I LOVE YOUR THREAD, EEP! LOVE YOU lone wolfie <3

1 Like

requesting ▸ custom cover

is the story posted? > yes no
simple [x ] manip [x ]

title > affiliate
subtitle* >
author [no usernames] > eden reed
ideas+inspo+images* > okay so this can either be simple or manip, so if simple I would like to have a photo of girl and it can be a close up, a girl with a gun, a girl and a guy together in a dark background or a girl in a dark street or really anything tbh as long as the cover is dark
for the manip approach, I would like a girl and guy in a dark setting, perhaps a street, together and if you can have them holding guns. im really not fussed bubba as long as the cover is dark and dangerous looking im down. i’d like the font to be pretty simple. here is inpso one and two just some ideas :smiley:
cast or description > the male is brunette and the female is like a light brunette. no face claims so go ham
mood+colour > dark, cold, dangerous, mystery, teen fiction but its all gang related
brief summary > its about a young girl who joins the mafia to become an assassin
anything else? > lone wolfie… love u <3

requesting ▸ custom cover

is the story posted? > yes no [:heavy_multiplication_x:]
simple [:heavy_check_mark:] manip

title > Saturday Cartoons
subtitle* > N/A
author [no usernames] > Emerald
ideas+inspo+images* > A girl and a guy eating cereal or pancakes or whatever traditional breakfast food works, at a table, or perhaps on a trampoline or standing on a roof. The theme is something lighthearted, maybe romantic but not so obvious because that’s still debatable, like it’s Saturday morning and all the good cartoons are on and there’s nothing else to do that day.
cast or description > no specific cast
mood+colour > Light, colors preferably neutrals but maybe some peach colors, too. Inspo one | Inspo two | Inspo three
brief summary > It’s more or less a story about adults (well, twenty year olds) being childish after years of crappy lives
anything else? > If this doesn’t work, then I’d gladly request a premade. Lone wolfie.

1 Like

@sufferingIy both your requests are accepted bubby, no payment needed of course ily2 <3 also man this story sounds so cool, i really hope i can do the cover justice haha
@Lady-Emerald your request is accepted, please complete the payment and tell me once it’s done c: just a quick question, font-wise would you like something cursive or more well normal bold, if ya get me
@viciouscupcake thank youu!! still gotta request from ya, trying to find good inspo and ideas haha

3 Likes

delivery

delivery for @sufferingIy

hey there, here is your ‘premade icon’. I do hope you like it, please use it for at least a week
and don’t forget to credit me in your bio. thank you for requesting at lone wolf!! x
i’ll be sending you it by pm

1 Like