This thread is cursed

That would be very bad…

Your curse is that you are buried alive for years but, after you come back to life, you will be dressed in a wedding dress and you will be forced to marry someone you hate and after the marriage, the person you hate who you married will be hitting you every time and no one will care and everyone will think you are lying when you tell them anything, no matter what

So I’m trapped in a life of domestic abuse? Can I set up security cameras and post the footage online so people believe me?

Your curse is that you can no longer trust anybody, even if what they’re saying is true, your brain says “they’re lying” and you can’t change it.

No, you can’t.

That sounds very terrible..

This one is cringeworthy but, feel free to read it:

Your curse is that you will be forced to lick feet of every person you meet

Ewww…

Your curse is that you can never wear pants when you are in public.

That sounds embarrassing.

Your curse is that every fandom you like won't exist anymore.

why!?

The curse is that you will loose all your hair! evil laughter

Oh, man! D:

Your curse is that when you start liking a character, they will die in the next episode/chapter etc.

That’s not a problem, I can always write a fanfic. :wink:

Your curse is that you will constantly shape shift into animals, and you cannot control it…

That sounds very bad.

Your curse is that you won't be able to write or read anyone's book anymore.

hmmm…I will free myself. This is fun XD It’s like the corruption thread

Your curse is that you will have tons and tons of warts.

It really is

Eww, just no..

Your curse is that you won't be able to talk for eternity

Your curse is that every night when you lie in bed, a tiger will clamber onto the bed and lie on top of you.

Well, that sounds pretty dangerous…

Your curse is that you will be hated by everyone, no one will be friends with you no matter what

:frowning:
Your curse is that all of your social media accounts will be spammed with memes.

It depends. Some of memes i won’t like but, i would still find that somewhat annoying.

Your curse is that you will HATE every book/fanfic etc you read, every show you watch and every game you play.

Music isn’t included in that. Neither are YouTube videos. I’m saved! :smiley:

Your curse is that you have acne that won’t go away and can’t be picked off.

No way…

Your curse is that whenever you try to get along with someone, you accidentally pick your nose which causes them to dislike you

Welp, good thing I don’t really try getting along with people in real life :sweat_smile:

You won’t be able to listen to any music again

What the heck?! Oh no!

Your curse is you have to watch Jake Paul and Logan Paul for an entire week, nothing else.

That would be annoying…

Your curse is that you will scream forever and the more you scream, the more louder it is and everyone will be scared by you, they will think you are dying