This thread is cursed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Your curse is that everybody you hear will speak in a language you don’t understand and can’t learn, thus leaving you completely unable to hold a conversation ever.

? I can’t understand you guys. It all looks like gibberish!

Your curse is that you can only speak in the form of song lyrics, by which I mean lyrics to the most overrated songs in existence, for an entire week.

*dead silence * (I don’t listen to any music on the charts, or some that is commonly known)

You won’t read or write anything again, cause all books, and papers get burned

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Your curse is that a crazy fangirl will follow you for the rest of your life and jabber on and on about how much she loves you. She will find you regardless of any measures you take to keep her away, and will even sleep at the foot of your bed.

Yandere! I suppose I’ve always liked being the center of attention.

Your curse is that you can no longer go on airplanes, because you always set off the metal detector.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I can’t go back to Disney! :frowning:

Your curse is that there will always be a doggie surprise in both of your shoes. You will have to step in it to put them on.

My feet will always smell forever now D:

Your curse is that every show you start you can never finish the last episode or newest episode- You’ll be doomed to always be at least one episode behind.

Well, good thing then, that I’m not watching too much shows, and already know this feeling xd

You won’t be able to eat your favourite food again

Nooooo! Not California rolls!

Your curse is that every time you talk to your crush, you will talk like a pirate.

That’s embaarrrrasing!

Your curse is that you talk in a fake, kind of racist Japanese accent all the time.

Okayyyyy…

Your curse is that all of your fanfics will always have really bad spelling, no matter what you do to try to fix it.

I don’t write fanfiction, I write originalfic! :smiley: Found a loophole!

Your curse is that all the curses you write don’t apply to the person you’re cursing: “You get fired”? It’s a high school student. “You get an F”? It’s an adult. “Your BF breaks up with you”? Single or girlfriend.

Oh. WAIT WHAT

Your curse is that a random person will appear out of nowhere and yell at you ‘F* * * YOU’ every time you think of your BF/GF.

Summary

LOLOLOLOLOL

Well I don’t have a significant other so HA!

Your curse is that you will always lose one of your socks, even if you are wearing them. If you try to mix and match socks, this rule still applies.

Nooooooooo!!! How did my sock dissapear?!

You’re only able to listen to one song for the rest of your life

My curse worked! :smiley:

Oh no… what song is it?

Your curse is that, whenever you enter a competition of any sort, you have to say, “I’m not here to make friends, I’m here to win.” at least once in the competition. This gets incredibly awkward when you sign up for a friendship competition.

Umm okay…

Your curse is that all of your posts will have horrible spelling and grammar.

o nos i dont wat dat. im suc a gramer natsy mos of da tim! emarasin too b suh por gramer al da tim…

Ur cuse is dat u can onlee tipe in al caps no! and in rel lif ur alays screemin.

WELP. THAT’S ONE HELLUVA CURSE.

ANYWAY - YOUR CURSE IS THAT, WHENEVER YOU FALL IN LOVE (NOT INFATUATED - THE FEELINGS MUST BE ACTUAL LOVE), ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS (EITHER LIVING OR DEAD) WILL TRY TO KILL YOU OR YOUR LOVER AT EXACTLY 4:20 PM SIX DAYS AFTER YOU EITHER INITIATE A RELATIONSHIP OR REALIZE YOUR TRUE FEELINGS.

PRETTY DAMN INTENSE ONE - WHOOPS. GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER’S NEXT!