thorns & roses | cover shop | CLOSED

covers

MORE EXAMPLES

FORM

Thank you for requesting at Thorns and Roses! I just wanted to say that if you do want a manip cover I’m perfectly happy to give it a try. The reason I haven’t added it to offering, is that I have very little practice in that regard. But yea if you want one, I’m happy to give it whirl.

QUEUE:

done:
@DemonixBeauty | manip | delivered | complete |#6
@DreamingBelieving | simple | delivered | complete |#15
@LtheSlytherPuff | manip | delivered | complete | #18
@RavensOfOld | manip/simple | delivered | complete | #39
@Nina_Amari | simple | delivered | complete | #47
@DecorisWords | simple | delivered | completet | #110
@OnaLG | simple | delivered | complete | #131
@Dredge116 | manip | delivered | complete | #143
@_ivorytowers | manip | delivered | complete | #150
@elle-watsonx | simple | delivered | complete | #153
@sakuryox | simple | redo | complete | #171
@Jupiter_G | simple | delivered | complete | #165
@PellinorLover2314 | simple | delivered | payment | #177
@Osthaller | minimal | delivered | complete | #186
@nightfall_protocol | simple | delivered | payment | #198

to do:
@VictorianDreamer | simple | started | payment | #205
@brainfart | simple | not started | complete | #207
@tidalsoul | minimal | not started | payment | #212
@redmx_13 | simple | not started | payment | #213
@WeirdGirl_51 | simple | not started | payment | #214
@imtotallynotokay | simple | not started | payment | #225

O P E N F O R B U S I N E S S

no queue so even shorter wait <3`

MINIMAL SIMPLE MANIP

TITLE | S U N S H I N E

SUBTITLE* | Don’t worry, be happy

AUTHOR | Drexler

SHORT SUMMMARY | Western southern boy stuck in a ruthless western lifestyle

MOOD/COLOURS | Yellow and brown, country cowboy vibes

IDEAS/IMAGES | https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS808US808&biw=1366&bih=577&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=mHoRXN7IGo2a5gKqmIrgBg&q=western+png+&oq=western+png+&gs_l=img.3..0i30j0i5i30l4j0i8i30l5.4137.4137..4389...0.0..0.83.83.1…1…1…gws-wiz-img._EdPL1hK9_A

INSPO* | I wanted something like this! With Jason Momoa in the front looking happy and sweet, the yellow quote with maybe the sunflower cutting it out in the middle, and happy things all around! He’s a country character so maybe some country type influences in there would be great!

FONT* | https://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=106 any of these western fonts!

ANYTHING ELSE* | thank youuu

Hi, I just have a few questions before I accept. I didn’t quite understand the ideas for your cover, I think the link to the image got a bit messed up or something so if you could clarify that a bit I’d love to try and make it for you <3

Title: One Kiss
Subtitle: none
Author: Ivy Harlow
Short Summary: basically about two people falling in love in highschool its meant to be a little bit steamy and explore the roughness of young love. Might be set in college Im not sure on the specifics but deffinetly about young love
Mood/colours: A little darker, kind of steamy in like a sexy way?
Ideas: So the main character has brown straight hair and is going to be from the Mediterranean meanwhile the boy is blonde and is from Denmark. I was thinking something really simple like a black and white cover with two people kissing or something a little bit more steamy? Its really up to your artistic flow though :slight_smile:

https://pastebin.com/raw/EDfjMghd does this help? Basically he’s like a happy cowboy, so lots of sunshine and yellow and “western” influences :slight_smile: Any other specific questions you have?

ACCEPTED!
Should be done tomorrow, I’ll post it once you’ve completed the payment <3

Ok thank you, I do just have a few more questions so I might pm you, it’s a bit easier :smile:

Sure!!

I have completed the payment <3

ACCEPTED!
Should be done by tomorrow, so I’ll post it once you’ve completed the payment <3

MINIMAL SIMPLE MANIP (Side note I don’t actually know the difference so I just clicked one)

TITLE | Always Yours

SUBTITLE* | None

AUTHOR | Alexandra Sabol

SHORT SUMMMARY | Arabella Wilson and Maxwell Wilson are all each other has had for as long as they can remember, besides their dad who is always away. They also have their best friends by their sides. Or so they thought. But, as feelings start to arise between this group of friends, relationships are tested, hearts are broken, and they may just learn that all they have in the end is themselves.

MOOD/COLOURS | Bright and Vibrant, romantic feeling

IDEAS/IMAGES | Maybe a couple holding hands or kissing or laughing together with a nice background. The main character has brown curly hair and brown eyes and the main guy character has brown hair and blue eyes and is really fit. Its her and her brothers best friend and she’s always had feelings for him, so if you could make it look kind of like longing that would work too

FONT* | Maybe a cursive ish one. Whatever you think would look good

ACCEPTED!
Should be done by the tomorrow, so I’ll post it once you’ve completed the payment <3

Completed! Loved your poem! Thank you!

Minimal Simple Manip
Title- The Beast I Didn’t Want to Be
Subtitle- Sometimes you want to escape…from yourself.
Author- LtheSlytherPuff
Short Summary- Kivela Windsor was born a werewolf, but she hates it, and finds a cure. Later, her boyfriend turns out to be one- and they turn out to be mates. She resists; having already escaped that life once before.
Mood/Colors- Somber mood, dulled/darkened colors [Up to you!]
Ideas/Images- I would like the celebrity to be Lily Collins (However I do not care which image you choose of her)
Font- Something thick/heavy or anything you think will work.
Anything Else- Thank You so very much!!!

ACCEPTED!
Should be done later tomorrow, so I’ll post it once you’ve completed the payment <3

Quick question. What do you require as payment? I was unable to see your thread explanation.