thorns & roses | cover shop | CLOSED

covers

DELIVERY!
Hi! I really hope you like one of these, there is a surprisingly limited amount of good peach photos for covers. Tell me if you’ll be using and don’t forget credit in the blurb <3

Hey, on the last one can you make my name black or just darker? I feel it would be easier to see

sure I’ll pm you the changes <3

Title: The Mystery of the Ghost Maiden
Subtitle: none
Author: Kayla Malone
Short Summary: Nancy learns of an old legend that states the house she is staying in haunted by a beautiful vengeful ghost. She must unravel a one-hundred-year-old mystery to find out what really happened and where the lost fortune awaits.
Mood/colours: A little darker
Ideas: simple, mysterious looking if possible

Omg!! I love them! They look amazing and exactly what I was thinking of. I’ll definitely be using them! Thanks!

MINIMAL SIMPLE MANIP

TITLE | King Phoenix

SUBTITLE* | He doesn’t submit to anyone.

AUTHOR | Rabiya Raza

SHORT SUMMMARY | She wants to fix him, but he doesn’t need fixing.
He likes the way he is, he likes the way his victims beg for mercy at his feet before the life leaves their eyes.
Adelaide is either going to be the best thing that’s ever happened to him or he’s going to scar her beyond redemption.
Phoenix King doesn’t submit to anyone.
(Basically a darker take on the bad boy romance genre)

MOOD/COLOURS | I want it to be dark, but not like a thriller or horror yk, maybe incorporate some black?

IDEAS/IMAGES | Absolutely in love with your Hard To Face You cover, and if it can be something like that, that’d be amazing!

INSPO* | For the guy on the cover, it’d be preferable if he had blue eyes and dark hair, and I really want the text in all caps and kind of on the smaller side, but large enough to be read. If you want, you can break up the text into king pho- enix if that’ll help fit the image better, but that’s totally up to you :slight_smile:

FONT* | for text maybe full uppercase Lato Semibold? Or Montserrat? Just a super simple font

ANYTHING ELSE* | your graphics are beautiful!!

ACCEPTED!
Should be done in 2-3 days, I’ll post it once payment is complete <3

Payment is complete :slight_smile:

ACCEPTED!
Should be done in 2-3 days, I’ll post it once payment is complete <3

Payment is completed :smile:

MINIMAL SIMPLE MANIP

TITLE | Abalone Dagger

AUTHOR | w.t.

SHORT SUMMMARY | From the beginning of her puberty, Korra Littlesea has seen the world differently, specifically, she’s been able to see the spirits and magic around us that once were so common in the world. Once a seemingly strange, but peaceful part of her life in the small, coastal Washington town she calls home, it turns into a twisted nightmare when thick black oil seems to leak from everywhere and a black snake taking the guise of the new mayor threatens to destroy the fabric of her reality and rip the magic left in the town.

MOOD/COLOURS | Black background, white simplistic design of a dagger

IDEAS/IMAGES | something like this cover from one of my favorite books { https://d1ldy8a769gy68.cloudfront.net/180/978/067/007/009/1/9780670070091.jpg } Simple and direct with a monochromatic pallet. Except instead of a white background make it black, instead of a fox, a dagger (white outline), and I honestly don’t need my author’s name to be so big. The title can go above the dagger, with my author name on the bottom of the cover like normal.

Thank you so much for considering!

MINIMAL SIMPLE[xxx] MANIP

TITLE | The Fairytale Princess

SUBTITLE* | x none x

AUTHOR | redmx_13

SHORT SUMMMARY | They were at opposite sides of the planet but when they found each other, things changed for the both of them. Lucy Rider was a daredevil of a tomboy. She was always getting into trouble.
Asher was the washed up rock star that lost his career in just a few moments. He goes back home and finds trouble at his home.

MOOD/COLOURS | romance, humor, light colours/ lighter colors

IDEAS/IMAGES | I would love maybe a dirtbike helmet, something just really simple

INSPO* | It Began With Julie, your cover is beautiful :slight_smile:

FONT* | The same with Dream-Scapre Reveie, your cover with the hot air bollons

ANYTHING ELSE* | nope that’s it, thank you!

MINIMAL SIMPLE MANIP(I’m not sure what the difference is so sorry)

TITLE | A Drop in the Ocean

SUBTITLE* | None

AUTHOR | K~Lovely

SHORT SUMMARY |
“Listen to us, you matter I know I don’t know you but I’m sure you have someone out there who cares about you.”

“No, I don’t have anyone.”

“Think about it if you kill yourself you’ll be murdering someone’s other half their true love, you’ll be denying that person the privilege of happiness of true love of you… Because we’re all just a drop in the ocean and without those drops, there wouldn’t be an ocean so don’t deny the ocean that drops because, without it, it won’t be complete.”

When a girl meets two boys who will change the course of her life forever and she might just help them along the way too.

MOOD/COLOURS | any color scheme is fine dark and sad and gloomy would be okay but it is okay

IDEAS/IMAGES | I this story is about hardship and loss but finding joy. I would like though if you use people not to show their faces.

INSPO* | This is the current cover that I have for this story.

FONT*| anything is fine

ANYTHING ELSE* | any ideas that you have are welcome since I have no clue of anything.
Thank you in advance and sorry for not being much help.:hugs:

@forthemadones, I know you have other requests, but did you ever get around to sending those changes? I have nothing in my inbox

ACCEPTED!
Should be done in 3-4 days, I’ll post it once the payment is complete <3

ACCEPTED!
Should be done in 3-4 days, I’ll post it once the payment is complete <3

ACCEPTED!
Should be done in 3-4 days, I’ll post it once the payment is complete :slight_smile:

DELIVERY!
Hi! I hope these are what you had in mind. Tell me if you’ll be using and don’t forget credit in the blurb <3

DELIVERY!
Hi! I hope these are what you had in mind, just ask if you need any changes. Tell me if you’ll be using and don’t forget credit in the blurb <3

I love these and definitely will be using them! Thank you so much :heart: I will credit you in the blurb :smile: