test cover 2
test book 1
test cover 2
test book 1
test cover 2

"If I don't put text everything breaks"

"If I don't put text everything breaks"
1 Like
In which writers try to write their damn book.
Queue

Username
|
Time Accepted
|
Wait Time
|
Chapter Amount
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test
Hello
|
test
|
test
|
test

unlisted #13

Plotted Points Book Reviews

Welcome to plotted points book reviews!

The Reviews striving to make your book better!

Our Reviews are 100% based on how your book reads and the characters inside the book, We only point out major grammar flaws and readability issues- We aren't going to nitpick your story over little things!

We also sware to be 100% honest! We aren't going to lie to you and tell you we love your characters and story line if we don't! Which also means we won't make up reasons we dislike your book!

Disclaimer: All of our reviews are opinion based- meaning there's chance you aren't going to like what you hear, if you don't like your review do not harass our threads or reviewers. We are only trying to make a place for you to get honest feedback about your book and try to make you the best writer you can be.

If you think you're going to get upset if we find Any flaws in your book please do not request a thread from us- We feel bad when we hurt your feelings because we generally do not want too.

Rules

[1.] Our Reviews are Free (Payments are offered if you feel generous) but we do ask you to rate our service using the forum we send you once we complete your review!

[2.] Please don't ask where your review is until 24 hours after your initial deadline.

[3.] Reviewers have the right to reject any request if they don't like the genre! Do not harass Reviewers if you don't get accepted!

[4.] Please do not request more chapters than the reviewer says they are willing to do! We limit chapter amount to make sure we have time to get to all reviews as well as so we aren't having to read 10 chapters of a book we don't really enjoy.

[5.] You can only request 1 book at a time! Please wait till one review is done before doing another one.

[6.] If you are opting to do one of our payment options. Please wait until you've been accepted!

[7.] In order to save space our reviews are posted on a separate thread, Please do not post there as that thread is already hard enough to scroll through.

[8.] Always feel free to request the same story again for us to review more chapters! We love follow up reviews (Sometimes we'll even do them ourselves if we really want too)

Queue

Username
|
Time Accepted
|
Wait Time
|
Chapter Amount
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Request Forum

you're able to copy and paste this forum!
Please do not give us your summary. We want to go into the story completely blind!

Username:

Title:

Story Genre:

Mature?:

Amount of Chapters Requested:

Payment: {Optional}

Link to Story:

Tag a Friend:

Who do you pick to reivew your story?: {Tag a Review Team member}

Team Info

@PurelyAliyah [Open] - Review Page
Amount of Chapters She'll Accept at a time: 2
Books She won't Review: Poetry and Non-Fiction
Average Word Count Per Review - 1800

Join our Review Team?
Rules and Team info sp Request Forum and payment options sp Waiting List
Title Name

Written By: Username

π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•₯𝕠 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„π•–π•§π•šπ•–π•¨!

This is a great place to put disclaimers- I always put something here about how everything I read is judged blindly- You can put basically anything you want here.

π•‹π•šπ•₯𝕝𝕖

0/5: Enter Thoughts about Title Here

ℂ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

0/20: Enter Thoughts about the cover here.

π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•’π•£π•ͺ/𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕓

0/15: Enter Thoughts about Summary Here

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕓π•ͺ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

0/50: Enter Chapter Thoughts Here. When I'm reviewing Chapter by Chapter I usually break it up but that's 100% up to you and if you want to do that.

β„π•–π•’π••π•’π•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Šπ•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨

0/10: Enter Thoughts on Readability and Story Flow- This where you'll put any Grammar Issues you find while reading, but this is also a good area if you find plot holes and things that just don't make sense.

π•„π•’π•šπ•Ÿ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

0/25: Enter Thoughts on Character Development or What you thought about the characters in the chapters you read.

𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•‹π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯𝕀

0/100: Enter Overall Thoughts on What you Read. If you would recommend it? If you would continue reading etc;

Accepted!

Congrats! @Username Your request has been accepted! Your review will be sent to you in no less than <#> hours! You are currently # in the Waiting list!
Join our Review Team?
Denied!

I'm really sorry but I am going to have to deny your review request because {reason}. Have a great day!
Review Completed!

@username Your Review has been completed!
Your Review was completed in: 2 hours and 18 minutes

Here's your Review

After you finish reading your review please give us a score 0/5 and if you think we were fair or not and with your opinion of our review!

Please post your review on of our review This page. Please Do not post where our reviews are located!

Join our Review Team?
Review Completed!

@PurelyAliyah Your Review has been completed!

Your Review ended up with a score of: 0/100

Here’s your Review

After you finish reading your review please give us a score 0/5 and if you think we were fair or not and with your opinion of our review!

Please post your review on of our review on this page. Please Do not post where our reviews are located!

Review Completed by: @Your-Username