Timog Silangan ☀ quality covers [closed]

graphics
covers
design

timogsilangan

n. southeast, orient

KAMUSTA! I’m Claudine and I’m from the Philippines.

TULOY KAYO and welcome to my thread which aims to provide great quality book covers for the lovely authors of Wattpad.

@ salemkeating inspired me with the thread :smiley:

RULES

I.    Patience is a virtue.
II.   Don’t harass other customers.
III.  Don’t harass me.
IV.  Don’t spam.
V.   Don’t steal my code and same goes to the covers.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I.    Pay me with a follow.
II.   Credit me in your story
III.  Use my form to request
IV.  Password would be “Mabuhay!”
V.   Come back for more maybe?

QUEUE

In Progress:   Title   by   @authorhere
I. Title  by   @authorhere

SIMPLE COVER SAMPLES

MANIPULATED COVER SAMPLES

MINIMALIST/TYPOGRAPHY COVER SAMPLES

[drag to a new tab for the full size]

JOB ORDER FORM HERE

STATUS

Sige lang! My shop is open <3

LIKHA

Title: Finding Hope
Author: KateAnnee
Subtitle: -
Genre: Teenfiction
Brief Description: Ryder Lynch never believed in hope or angels until one person changed his whole perspective. Amelia, Davis was that person and now she has been taken away from him. He vowed to find her and never let her go again, because after all what is a king without his Queen?
Amelia Davis thought that her whole life would end after her brother died, but it didn’t. Instead, she was given a new beginning. A beginning with a guy that she held close.
With gangs growing anxious one the streets, death threats and love letters, Ryder and Amelia’s beginning may not be off to a great start.
Ideas if any: a badboy. A boy looking serious. (The Boy has brown hair and blue eyes.)
Cover Type: simple
Anything Else: “Mabuhay!”

this is cute uwu hello kababayan! c:

LIKHA

Title: Tunnel Vision
Author: A.L. Myst
Subtitle:
Genre: Romance.
Brief Description: A guy in a gang from the wrong side of town and girl from the right side of town who is tired of living a lie.
Ideas if any: two people at the beach / sunset
Cover Type: simple / minimalist
Anything Else: Mabuhay :smile:

accepted

thank you for your order! I will get on to it right away.

hello, kamusta? ^^

accepted

thank you for your order! Brewing your graphics

LIKHA

Title: Dangerous Seduction
Author: FreakingChick
Subtitle: An angel with a devil’s wit
Genre: Action, Mystery
Brief Description: A girl who is an agent who is on a mission but trying to do so, she ends up fighting with her unforeseen opponent, her heart.
Ideas if any: The girl on the cover is Park Sojin of Girl’s Day. She’s fierce and surrounded by red roses then the color scheme is black and red.
Cover Type: Manipulated
Anything Else: Mabuhay! :smile:

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @KateAnnee . I hope you like it. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

Booping because…hi kababayan! Lovely graphics!

LIKHA

Title: The Savior
Author: Kathepilar19
Subtitle: SHE is not JUST she cuz, SHE is THE SAVIOR.
Genre: Fantasy
Brief Description: (since you are a filipina/filipino I’ll make it tagalog :laughing:)
Ang ating mundo ay may ikinukubling iba pang mundo, sa mundong iyon, nakatira ang mga tao na may iba’t ibang klaseng kapangyarihan.Nagkaroon ng propesiya na kung saan magkakaroon ng labanan ang tao at mga tao sa ibang mundo at ang makakalutas lang noon ay isang babaeng nag-ngangalang Ires ngunit sa paghahanap nila sa babaeng ito ay nalaman din nila kung anong klaseng attitude ang meron sya, dahil ang babaeng ito ay talagang ta-tanga tanga.Paano nila maipagkakatiwala ang buong mundo sa kanya? :joy:
Ideas if any: This is actually a fantasy-comedy story ehhehhehe kaya do what you want
Cover Type: Manipulated
Anything Else: Mabuhay!

accepted

Salamat po! I will get on to it right away.

awww thank youu kababayan :DD <3

Yay! Thank you po! And by the way, pwede po bang itong image ni Sojin yun mailagay sa cover? hehe https://www.girlsdaydaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/35000_30238_3827.jpg hindi ko po kasi siya maisama sa form kanina :slight_smile:

hala I finished your cover already actually… XD woops. I just couldn’t upload it yet since another book request came before yours

i’ll show you the cover first then you can let me know if you want to change Sojin’s portrait

omg ganun po ba sige po :slight_smile:

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @alchymystt . I hope you like it. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @FreakingChick . I hope you like it. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley: