Timog Silangan ☀ quality covers [ON HOLD]

why thank you so much! <3

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @h2hoeee . This was really fun to make. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @milkandalittlehoney . I hope this vibe gives out the sexiness you’re looking for. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

I love it thank you xx

you’re welcome^^

ohhhh i love it so much! thank you! i followed, and i’ll definitely be using it when i start posting the story.

Glad to know that! Thank you! ^^

announcement

Hi guys. Really sorry for not working on the next covers. I was really busy for the past two days and will be busy until Friday (tomorrow). For sure all the remaining orders in the queue shall be delivered this weekend. Thank you for your patience! ^-^

2 Likes

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @Katherpilar19 .This was a blast! I cut the subtitle short by the way. It just seems better to me. If you do want me to change it, it’s fine. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @imakemyowndestiny . I really loved making this and I love the results I made myself hehe. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

2 Likes

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @xLovEtoLivEx . I hope you like it. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

Payment complete! That’s gorgeous! Thank you so much!

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @xLovEtoLivEx . I can’t really find anything close to a blonde girl on a porch from free stock photos TT. I still hope you like it. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not what I was looking for but thank you for trying

that’s alright. ^^

boop

im taking orders!

LIKHA

Title: James and Jamie
Author: Evie or lavenderlove- (up to you! ^~^)
Subtitle: none, thank u
Genre: Teen fiction
Brief Description: A girl suffering from PTSD moves to a new town for a fresh start, and meets a boy who connects with her and helps her heal. Cutesy, cliche love story (my favorite type of story, lol)
Ideas if any: Warm colours, happy/light mood. Idea #1: A girl and a boy (both with brown hair) embracing. Idea #2: a girl with her head on a boy’s shoulder. Idea #3: a boy and girl sitting together on a park bench (or similar). Their faces shouldn’t be seen.
Cover Type: Simple
Anything Else: Mabuhay! Thank you if you accept!

LIKHA

Title: Dream Launch
Author: Rye
Subtitle: A graphic portfolio
Genre: Random/graphic/fantasy
Brief Description: It’s basically just a compilation/portfolio
Ideas if any: You may use any member of the nct wayv for model or any object that you think fits the title. Your cover Bite Me would be a nice inspo for the colors, if that’s okay, with a bit of bokeh lightsif it helps
Cover Type: Simple
Anything Else: Mabuhay, laban Pilipinas! cx

Thank you so much! I will use it :smiley: I already followed you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I love it! I already completed the payment! I’ll come back for more requests. Is that okay? :smile: