Timog Silangan ☀ quality covers [ON HOLD]

LIKHA

Title: The Prince
Author: imtotallynotokay
Subtitle:
Genre: romance fantasy
Brief Description: It’s basically about a knight falling in love with a prince.
Ideas if any: I was thinking of having a knight kneeling with a castle and a lake in the background or woods and a castle. If you can could you swap out the face with Liam Payne or just have the face hidden.If the knights wearing a helmet can you use one where its not square shaped.
Cover Type: Manipulated
Anything Else: Mabuhay

Hi,

I’m just curious tho, what software do you use to design your covers? I find your work awesome btw.

1 Like

accepted

@vuoyez and @lavenderlove, yours are accepted! I can’t promise to have yours done as quick as the previous orders I had since hellweek is starting to knock on my door, but I’ll work on your books as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding :<

denied

as much as I’m a directioner like you, I have to pass on this one. I’m sorry :<
Again, like the first denied request, the details are too specific and knights are quite a rare find on the stash where I get royalty free images from. I would accept this naturally, but I have a really squeezed time constraint in the following days-weeks, and your cover would be something I would work on which needs a lot of time. So yeahh, sorry for that :<

Hi! Thank you so much <3
I use Adobe Photoshop for all the editing ^^
There are times (but rarely) when I use Adobe Illustrator, for marks or logos… or other vector needed assets in a cover.

Thank you :smiley:

Sure! You can request whenever the shop is open. Salamat ulit!

1 Like

sure, it’s okay. thank you and good luck on hell week! c:

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @lavenderlove . I hope you like it ^^. Confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply!! Thank you so much! The cover is gorgeous. I have followed you and will credit you as well!

delivery

Here’s what I came up with @vuoyez . I’m not really sure about this cover at all. I have never really tried making Graphic Portfolio covers so yeah…Still… please confirm your payment through a follow ^^ and if you will be using the cover, please mention me as credit in your story. :smiley:

announcement

So I will be closed for quite awhile. I just need to finish my internship which is going to last until the end of May. I won’t be closed forever so if your requests could wait, send em all in once I opened again. Sorry about this. ^^

hello, this is really pretty but isn’t exactly what i have in mind :c i’m really sorry, though i appreciate the effort! and i’ll still follow you because your graphics are pretty. also, good luck on your internship! :smiley:

it’s okay ^^ I wasn’t really sure about it either. Thank you for the order though! Will still be a great contribution to my portfolio, and thank you for the good luck ^^

1 Like

what an amazing thread! Love the aesthetics and your covers are really great! Cheers~

open

im taking orders again!

boopppeee

im taking orders again!

LIKHA

Title: 24
Author: Leighyeann A. Mies
Subtitle: Daily Threat
Genre: mystery/thriller
Brief Description: A woman in her early thirties just wants to stop by for a coffee but instead is dragged to the café’s basement, where she learns a dark, deadly secret.
Cover Type: simple or manip
Ideas if any: [a] simple cover. A picture of a woman in her early thirties looking serious. Please make her eyes glow red.
[b] simple cover. A picture of an abandoned basement. Please add red lights and smoke.
[c] manip cover. Ideas A and B combined.
[d] manip cover. Idea A + a clock behind the main character. If possible, please add smoke, too.
Regardless of the idea you choose, I’d like the title to look like it was written with blood, and the subtitle immediately below the title.
Anything else: Mabuhay! (The story is posted on @leighyeann as 24/7)

LIKHA

Title: The Runner
Author: Genevieve Hope
Subtitle: Forget everything you thought you knew about Robin Hood.
Genre: Historical Fiction/Romance
Brief Description: A prince is hired to hunt down a girl who steals from the rich and gives to the poor. They fall in love.
Ideas: The cast is Chris Hemsworth and Phoebe Tonkin. Both could be on the cover but if not both, only Phoebe Tonkin please. I’m looking for mostly darker colors with a romantic feel if that makes any sense lol! I think the images below really provide a good example of what I’m looking for.
-https://imgur.com/a/C847G4U (I love this text)
-https://imgur.com/a/5K87XU8
-https://imgur.com/a/xE37I7O
Cover Type: Manipulated
Anything Else: Password is Mabuhay! Thank you for your consideration!

accepted

have some tea while i make your cover

1 Like