Title Service #1 {OPEN}

Need titles for your book but can’t think of any? Then you’ve come to the right place. I am here to help you pick the perfect title for your book. There are some titles for different genre’s here already and you may choose one according to your book. Please inform me before you choose it so I may cross it out of the list. If there is a title you like and it is not in the same genre your book is in, then please inform me before you use it.

Payment: Tag 3 people you know would like a Fantasy book, 2 comments (book name is Frozen Shadows) and credit. Please make sure to do this!

If you would like to ask my help for a certain book of yours and can’t find the right title name in the ones I have already provided, you may ask me. Here’s the form:

Book Cover: If you want
Genre:
Current Book Title: If you have one and would like to change. If not, that’s what you’re here for
Book Summary:
Any Images to Inspire me:
Other:

Fantasy:

• Fire Born
  • Queen/King of Fire
  • Airless
  • Queen/King of Shadows
  • Sheltered
  • Shattered
  • Snatched
  • Ruined
  • Wiped Off Earth
  • Upon Us
  • Marked
  • Unforgiven
  • Webbed Lies
  • The Invisibility Ruin

Teen Fiction:

• The Day We Fell
  • A Pocket Of Hope
  • Where She/He Lived/Lives
  • A Light Of Hope (Change the word Hope if you desire)
  • A Place Called Home
  • Broken
  • Taken
  • Token
  • Forced To Love
  • Shattered Heart
  • You and Me
  • A Touch of Light
  • XOXO, name here
  • Two Truths And A Lie

Humor/Comedy:

• The Day I Fell From Heaven
  • Chicken Dance
  • A Successful Failure
  • Hit Me Baby One More Time
  • I Own A Monkey Shop
  • Scary…But Not Quiet
  • My Big Big Mother
  • I Started A Catfight
  • Eat My Stick

Crime/Mystery/Thriller:

• The Shadow
  • The Shadow in The Smoke
  • The Smoke
  • Midnight Storms
  • Storms of Midnight
  • The Blood Plage
  • The Fatal Game
  • Dressed For Revenge
  • The Revenge Game
  • Game Of Revenge
  • Thirsty For Revenge

Sci-Fi:

• The Dark Code
  • Reality Game
  • A Glimpse Of Death
  • Until The End
  • What We See
  • Unstoppable
  • The Reality Code
  • The Game
  • The Sick Game
  • A Place To Stay
  • Printed
  • Controlled
  • 101 How To Hack
  • Game of Lies
  • A Lie
  • The Truth
  • The Mind Game
  • The Invisibility Code/Game

Horror/Supernatural:

• Bleeding Walls
  • The Invisible Hand
  • A Ride Through Time
  • The Dark Place
  • Crawl/Crawled
  • Touch/Touched
  • Sing/Sang
  • A Roar Of Hope
  • Touch The Sky

Werewolves:

• Alpha King
  • The One And Only
  • The Alpha and I/Me
  • Living With the Alpha
  • Claws
  • Fangs
  • How To Be A Wolf
  • 101 Problems Of Being A Wolf
  • Claws/Fangs Of A Wolf
  • A Wolves Life/ Life Of A Wolf
  • The Werewolf/Wolf Diaries

Vampire:

• Immortal (Queen, King…etc)
  • The Immortal Vampire
  • Fanged
  • Hopeless
  • A Bloody Mess
  • Bloody, name here
  • A Touch of Blood
  • The Sexy Vampire Mojo
  • The Day I became Food
  • Bitten
  • Bite Me
  • Scarred
  • The Bad Boy is A Vampire/Vamp
  • My Bloody Vampire
  • Fell for A/The Vampire

And that is all! If you have seen any of the following book names here on Wattpad please let me know so I may remove them. These are all from my head and I do not appreciate it if you steal any title name without my permission. If you like it and want to use it then all you have to do is ask me below.

You may also tag some people here you think might want to use any of these titles or is looking for title help. I would greatly appreciate it!

If you need Blurb or Subtitle help please don’t hesitate to stop by at:

If you need cover help or character aesthetics, here is a great suggestion for you:

I love this thread idea! But of course, a lot of these titles have been used previously since Wattpad is such a huge platform. It’d be kind of tough to come up with a book title no one’s ever heard of before. It’s okay if they are the same as book titles on Wattpad. Nonetheless, these are actually really helpful.

1 Like

Thanks. This idea kind of just popped into my head last night and I planned it all out.

1 Like

Wait, what do you mean series thread? Like I could make another thread like FREE Subtitle/Blurb Service {OPEN} ??? That’s actually an amazing idea!!!

I like all your titles for the teen fiction side. They’re very creative

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, you can :slight_smile: you can have multiple threads

1 Like

Wow Thanks for that idea :):laughing:

1 Like

Hi. Your titles are awesome! Do you have any ideas for a crime/mystery/thriller book? I have a title but I don’t think it suits my book much. I’m having a hard time thinking of one.

Oooh yes. Maybe you could fill in that form above and I could try to help you out! And I will make sure to add a column just for crime/mystery/thriller thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Did you forget humor :pleading_face:

1 Like

Lmao sure I’ll add that as well sorry this is my first time

1 Like

Yay, and it’s okay

1 Like

By tomorrow I’ll have humor and crime/mystery/thriller

Does anyone want me to add anything else?

1 Like

YES WEREWOLVES I STILL WANT TO CHANGE MY TITLE
I mean, I might keep it, people say its good but I want to see if theres anything better

Book Cover:
E34FE79A-BAFF-42EB-B0F6-C82BC5690F14
Current Book Title: Remnant, thinking of changing but also not??

Book Summary: lol you know what my books about but who cares

No memory. Weird forest. No people. This is what Ethan experiences when he wakes up in the middle of nowhere. Walking aimlessly, he finds his new best friend, Killian. Together, they find clues that help unravel what this charade is trying to rain on them. The slo-mo of his mind adds more suspicion. For the time he stays there, he suspects the leader knows something. With weird tattoos that are faded for some and a “glitch in the system”, they uncover the sad, dark truth of why they are there. But it isn’t enough. Ethan wants his memory back. In the dark world where secrets are ruthless, a remnant few memories still linger, and those memories are more dangerous than a secret.

Any Images to Inspire me: heres a few character profiles I made?
FF276BC6-CC95-4350-A7C3-90BBABBD02FE D9A86EDF-DBA6-450A-B8A4-45400E72B8BD FAF6B8D9-8B46-4CFC-B9FE-205904C1E1F1 136E9A00-CAA5-4D4E-B9F1-50158BBCA462
Other: uhh, includes war, experimentation, teenagers, simulation, powers
you know the drill

1 Like

Yes, I’ll get to that as fast as I can! I hope you can wait for a little while sorry

1 Like

ahaha its fine
i dont need to tell you what my stories about? you havent forgotten with your memory have you? (sorry if thats rude)

1 Like

Lol no I know it don’t worry. I have to go pick up my sister right now but I’ll make sure to get to you as soon as I can

1 Like

its fine take your time

1 Like

Book Cover: If you can suggest one, I’m thinking of changing my book cover too.
Current Book Title: The Coded Puzzle
Book Summary: Haelyn Carter has a stable and busy life working at the Harrington law firm as a paralegal. The next case concerns the disappearance of a patient from a hospital which Haelyn has to get the details about. Little does she know that this case will lead to her life taking an awful turn.

A near abduction is only the start of problems. She gets onto the radar of people who want her dead. The International Operation Forces steps in for investigation as other similar cases surface. Haelyn will have to cooperate with the organisation, which includes her past high school enemy, Castiel Alpens. Will the mystery get solved before it’s too late? Or will Haelyn be yet another addition to the cases?

Any Images to Inspire me:* Sorry, but I can’t think of any. Just something that can fit the mystery or crime vibe.

2 Likes