Title Service #1 {OPEN}

By tomorrow I’ll have humor and crime/mystery/thriller

Does anyone want me to add anything else?

1 Like

YES WEREWOLVES I STILL WANT TO CHANGE MY TITLE
I mean, I might keep it, people say its good but I want to see if theres anything better

Book Cover:
E34FE79A-BAFF-42EB-B0F6-C82BC5690F14
Current Book Title: Remnant, thinking of changing but also not??

Book Summary: lol you know what my books about but who cares

No memory. Weird forest. No people. This is what Ethan experiences when he wakes up in the middle of nowhere. Walking aimlessly, he finds his new best friend, Killian. Together, they find clues that help unravel what this charade is trying to rain on them. The slo-mo of his mind adds more suspicion. For the time he stays there, he suspects the leader knows something. With weird tattoos that are faded for some and a “glitch in the system”, they uncover the sad, dark truth of why they are there. But it isn’t enough. Ethan wants his memory back. In the dark world where secrets are ruthless, a remnant few memories still linger, and those memories are more dangerous than a secret.

Any Images to Inspire me: heres a few character profiles I made?
FF276BC6-CC95-4350-A7C3-90BBABBD02FE D9A86EDF-DBA6-450A-B8A4-45400E72B8BD FAF6B8D9-8B46-4CFC-B9FE-205904C1E1F1 136E9A00-CAA5-4D4E-B9F1-50158BBCA462
Other: uhh, includes war, experimentation, teenagers, simulation, powers
you know the drill

1 Like

Yes, I’ll get to that as fast as I can! I hope you can wait for a little while sorry

1 Like

ahaha its fine
i dont need to tell you what my stories about? you havent forgotten with your memory have you? (sorry if thats rude)

1 Like

Lol no I know it don’t worry. I have to go pick up my sister right now but I’ll make sure to get to you as soon as I can

1 Like

its fine take your time

1 Like

Book Cover: If you can suggest one, I’m thinking of changing my book cover too.
Current Book Title: The Coded Puzzle
Book Summary: Haelyn Carter has a stable and busy life working at the Harrington law firm as a paralegal. The next case concerns the disappearance of a patient from a hospital which Haelyn has to get the details about. Little does she know that this case will lead to her life taking an awful turn.

A near abduction is only the start of problems. She gets onto the radar of people who want her dead. The International Operation Forces steps in for investigation as other similar cases surface. Haelyn will have to cooperate with the organisation, which includes her past high school enemy, Castiel Alpens. Will the mystery get solved before it’s too late? Or will Haelyn be yet another addition to the cases?

Any Images to Inspire me:* Sorry, but I can’t think of any. Just something that can fit the mystery or crime vibe.

2 Likes

Great! I will get to you. Like I said above I have to go somewhere at the moment. But hopefully you’ll get your name today!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m in no big hurry.:blush:

1 Like

Action

1 Like

Hi there!

I have moved your thread to the #story-services:general-writing-help Category as you are not offering graphics.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena
Community Ambassador

Sure thing

Thank you. I haven’t seen this type of thread anywhere so I didn’t know where to put it

Here are some ideas related to your book. I can think up some more but here are a few examples :slight_smile:

The Reality Game
Reality Code

(Since they are in a simulation and they need to get to the real world? And its also like a game?)

1 Like

also, some other stuff
we probably alreadytalked about this, but they originally kidnapped 1000 children but thru the decade of experimentation, only 20 survived

1 Like

Have you checked out the titles I have suggested? Or would you like me to think of more?

1 Like

think of more maybe but yeah I checked them out
hmmm, I chose Remnant because there was only a remnant of subjects left, this case the ones who actually survived the decade

1 Like

How about:

Fragment
Is It Real?
Fake
Reality
The Remains
Shredded
Debris
The Dregs

Ill probably just stick with Remnant sorry
I actually wuite like Remnant but as before, i just wanted to see if there was anything better
thanks anyway

1 Like

Sure that’s fine!

1 Like