To all the Syrians, Palestinians, Hungarians, and Lebanese people: I need your help

Hey everyone! So, let me make this quick. I’m writing several stories right now. In one of my stories, my MC is half Hungarian and half Syrian. Her adoptive daughter is Palestinian. In another story, I have a half Lebanese family (parents are half Lebanese, and the son is half Lebanese as a result).

I am not any of these ethnicities (I’m ethnically Indian) so the best way to do my research is to ask you guys! To any Hungarians, Syrians, Palestinians, and Lebanese people, tell me about your culture! Tell me everything you can about it (cuisine, customs, traditions, holidays, the language and the dialects, etc). I’d love to hear from you guys. Also, tell me what you want to stop seeing about the people groups. Go nuts!

Thank you all who are deciding to help me! It means a lot!

1 Like

Pssst @SVTSwrites your thread seem better fitting for #story-services:special-services

1 Like

Thank you Dreams for the reminder!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump, because I would also like to know more about these ethnicities myself. :blush:

Yay! We can learn together! (I’m trying to map out the culture cues for Dinah, haha)

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a good idea to ask real people rather than being restricted to Wikipedia trivia. :rofl:

Trueeeeeeeeeeee. Wikipedia is about as reliable as my brother when it comes to his homework XD

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Which is not much.

1 Like

Nope! considering I had to do his French homework for him after he took 4 years of it

1 Like

Lol, at least you no longer have to do his homework for him anymore…right? XD

Lol yes right. He’s done with those courses. Thank goodness.

Wait, I just realized. I’m taking marketing this year, and he’s also taking marketing… I THOUGHT I HAD A BREAK.WHY? :sob:

1 Like

Lol, do you guys have the same teacher?

He’s in college, haha. It’s an online class. Buuuuuut he’s gonna be like, “Shree, help me, please.” I’ll just probably walk away laughing or something

1 Like

I CAN’T BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT. :rofl::rofl:

At least now, you can walk away and laugh like a cartoon super villain. XD

1 Like

IT’S FINE LOL.

Yep, just like Ursula or something, and he’s just like, “I hate you.”

1 Like

And you just start laughing like Cruella de Vil or Bellatrix Lestrange.

Hehehehe and my mom’s like, “you’re weird.”

1 Like

Bump