To Demand Authority

Knights have been tested. But they shall persevere. They shall prove their strength.

The Knight Templar has made a proclamation:

@Knights_Dragon are to report with the weirdest fear they hold.

Those who do not within the timer will no longer be considered worthy knights.

Show your true loyalty and support and you will find yourself in favour of the Knight Templar…

15 Likes

My weirdest fear is spoons. I feel like I could choke on them any time I touch them

4 Likes

My weirdest fear would have to be spiders crawling into my ears when I sleep.

I hope that makes your ears itch :joy:

I’m cringing so bad right now.

5 Likes

prolly goats

like have you seen their eyes

6 Likes

My liege, I come here to confess my biggest fear.

I am afraid of water. It is dumb, and I dont mind showers. But large bodies of water terrifies me

6 Likes

I. HATE. CORRIDORS.

I hate them! I don’t know why, but long corridors freak the hell out of me even in broad daylight…

7 Likes

OH JEEZ! YOU AND ME BOTH!

5 Likes

You as well?!
Claustrophobia and horror monsters, that’s what gets me about them shivers

6 Likes

Mix a long corridor with spiders coming after you.

Agjshaksndkajxhwownoa. Noooo

5 Likes

Thinks
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

5 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

WHY MUST YOU TEST ME LIKE THISSSSSSS

Okay so uhhhh…

I’m terribly afraid of two things that almost no one else afraid of… the deep sea, and caterpillar.

The deep sea because I can’t swim, and I watched tons of sea monsters movies/documentary so imagining drowning into the deep dark bottomless ocean is absolutely nightmarish.

Caterpillar because… well, when I was small, early elementary school years, my sister accidentally fallen to one of our trees, one of her hand brushed the leaves, and there’s OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK amount of caterpillar in there, which leaves her hand to be freaking blistering bulging reddish irritation like as if she bitten by hundreds of bees.

Also then I get educated, that caterpillars, are godforsaken, poisonous. Most of them are not so deadly but some of them are still horribly toxic, proven that our house caretaker once get sent to hospital when she’s still in her homeland, in a village near the forest, because of caterpillar.

Which makes it worse, when I accidentally got stung by one, and FUUUCK iT HURT like seriously it just prick my skin a bit, and yet I feel like there’s some syringe full of chems injected

…Also beside, the world’s most deadly caterpillar, has more extreme lethality dose than snakes…

8 Likes

I imagined the Harry Potter spiders…

6 Likes

…talking to other people?

Nah, definitely spiders.

7 Likes

:skull: dang. I imagine tiny spiders. But now that you said that…I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

6 Likes

I feel that.

6 Likes

Oof, sorry about that. The tiny ones are the worst… more of them…

6 Likes

Thanks. I think I’m scared now…

6 Likes

More spindly legs crawling all over you

AS I TYPE THIS I SEEEEEE A SPIDERREEEEE EIN MY FLOEOEOEOEEERRRRRRR

6 Likes

More eyes staring at you…

KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT!!!

Throws book from Australia to crush spider

6 Likes