To End an Uprising

Knights should be honest. They should be pure. How can they respect the authority when they whisper to each other? Whispers fuel an uprising.

The Knight Templar has made a proclamation:

@Knights_Dragon are to report with the dumbest injury they’ve ever received.

Those who do not within the timer will no longer be considered worthy knights.

Show your true loyalty and support and you will find yourself in favour of the Knight Templar…

24 Likes

Why only knights of dragon have to do that I wonder

now I have to think of a stupid injury. Ah my memory

7 Likes

Because our fearless leader requires goat sacrifices XD

3 Likes

Somebody find a goat then xD

4 Likes

:goat:

3 Likes

And knife… oh no! :see_no_evil: I don’t want to see

3 Likes

:hocho::dagger:

2 Likes

Nooo it’s happening faints

3 Likes

:hocho::goat::dagger::drop_of_blood:

Ritual complete? XD

5 Likes

Lol it should be!

Does that mean we don’t need to tell an stupid injury?

6 Likes

A dumbest injury hmm what could it be what something stupid I did :thinking: probably when I was a kid and I followed my mom to the bathroom she didn’t notice me and my hand was holding the door and she closed the door on my fingers… nails were broken and bleeding. That was during my cousin’s birthday the bully cousin that I had. Then my uncle brought me ice in bowl and I was scared to put my hand in it because it hurt that much.

There you go!

7 Likes

Last year I was boiling water. My mother said I gave too much water in the pitcher, so I put out some water in a mug. My sister called me to help her cleaning. One minute later, I came to the kitchen to wash my hand. I poured the warm water on my hand. It was not so hot. That’s why I only got rashes.

4 Likes

The dumbest injury I ever rec’d was when I got a cut on my face with the food I was eating

5 Likes

I was in chemistry laboratory in my school. I was cleaning the test tube after using it, but it was still attached with the test tube holder. So, I went to remove it from the holder in the middle of cleaning. But accidentally, when I was opening the holder, I wasn’t grabbing the test tube. So, when the holder became loose, the test tube fell on the basin, and I, being the dumbest creature, went to grab the test tube after it fell and broke on the basin. So basically, I went to grab the broken glass which made my fingers bleed :neutral_face:
It was a little blood but it hurt ;-;

It was the most dumbest injury. Except that, I never got any severe injury. Well, there’s one more. I was cycling so fast when the road takes a turn (it was the place when I was supposed to slow down because I was going to turn on my left.) But I didn’t. I was liking the speed ;-;
Then, I fell from the cycle , and fell on my face :joy: Thank God! I didn’t got any injury except some bruises here and there. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I cut myself with a bread knife when I was in fourth grade.

5 Likes

I sliced open my wrist and got 5 stitches after falling on a DVD player. Don’t ask.

6 Likes

Easy. I walked into a piece of wood while at Home Depot. I still have the scar.

6 Likes

Dumbest injury? Well… depend on how you see it, there’s some that can be considered dumb, but not sure which are the dumbest, because some of them are pretty serious.

For example, I once got hit by a traffic accident. Not sure if it’s my mistake or the driver just being drunk, but the injury is bad enough to break three of my front teeth.

When I was even younger, I also once ride a bike with friend, then because of we’re losing our balance, the bike fell and the spinning wheel makes deep skin to me right leg.

Both of those two event aren’t really dumb… So uhhh if you want something dumb…

…I got scratched by a stray cat when I am very small and foolishly believe the cat likes me, even though if the cat is clearly wild and not friendly to the people around… XD

3 Likes

I was playing tag and the pavement was wet. I slipped and cut my knee open. I couldn’t walk for a few days.

3 Likes

(Takes a knee, sticks my sword in front of me) I once mistook a brick for a football. Broke every toe on my right foot

6 Likes