Click here for examples!

bump

Requesting a cover

Manip Simple
Title: When Tomorrow Dies
Subtitle: n/a
Author: Jadelyn Tran
Genre: romance
Short blurb of story: Lana Taylor is a cynic. To her, love is something people make up–a fairytale, of a sort. But when a car accident in the small town of Fairhope lands her in the hospital with only one other person to keep her company and no money to pay off her medical fee, she starts to wonder if she was wrong all along.

• • •

Elias Baker has had enough. The pitying stares, the tiptoeing around. Everyone knows he’s going to die. The only difference? He’s accepted it. But when Lana enters his whirlwind of a life, he starts to resent the thing that brought them together in the first place–his illness.

• • •

❝𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.❞
Mood and Tone: playful, fun, humorous,
Color palette: really light blues
Ideas:
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.52.11 AM
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.53.51 AM
Like these, with an almost cut out girl on texture like paper/watercolor/poster. The girl should have dirty blond hair and dark green eyes
Anything else: Thank you!

accepted!

I’ll get on with it right away and I’ll try my best to make a good cover! Don’t forget to complete the small payment to recieve your cover!

1 Like

Thank you, payment done!

1 Like

I know this is really stupid of me but can you tell me how to insert photos on threads?? i totally forgot how and it’s super embarrassing lol, with the size and stuff xD

1 Like

haha, it’s totally alright! You can just drag the image from ur desktop to the text box, or you can insert an image by pressing this button:
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 10.20.46 AM
It can be found in the top tool box here:

Hope this helps! Tell me if you need any more help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mood : dark-ish, teen fiction
blurb: “You can surely give up the people who love you if it means big black cars and Riviera views?”

A coming-of-age novel following the events in the life of 15 year old Rhea Venyera. Born into an empire of ‘fixers’ and destined to lead them, she brings it all apart when she murders her grandfather.

She’s about to learn that a little blackmail goes a long way

username: @-QueenBea- https://www.wattpad.com/user/-QueenBea-

Title: Memoirs of a blue rose

Extras: I’d like a rose in there somewhere tbh, nothing too specific although i would like it to be unique and stand out-ish

Genre: Crime, teen fiction, adventure, mystery, murder

Pleas let me know whether or not you’ll be doing it and I’ll follow if you say yes :upside_down_face: :two_hearts:

Requesting a cover

Manip [V] Simple
Title: The Script
Subtitle: A Victorious Fan Fiction
Author: Ray Young
Genre: Fan Fiction
Short blurb of story: When Jade West is given the assignment to write the script of the annual school play, she ends up writing about her life and many of the dark secrets about her family come out.
Mood and Tone: Sad, cause there are a lot of dark secrets revealed about Jade’s life.
Color palette: Blue, Grey
Ideas: I found these examples that I really like:

1. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/d2/0a/97d20a6d74a8c57ce6f5c769344fcef4.jpg
  2. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0MLZvUY7gc4/maxresdefault.jpg
    Anything else: These two screencaps of Jade West break my heart:
  3. http://elizabeth-gillies.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=116&pid=15637#top_display_media
  4. http://elizabeth-gillies.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=152&pid=22340#top_display_media

STAN LIZ GILLIES FOR CLEAR SKIN AND STREAM “DYNASTY” S3 WHEN IT COMES OUT

Also, thanks in advance!

delivery!

@dumplingbabe here is your cover! Sorry if it may have taken a while, well it is a manip after all lol. My skills are a little rusty but I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

denied

sorry man, you didn’t use my request form so I’ll have to deny you :frowning:

accepted!

It’s pretty late here so I’ll have to do your cover when I wake up. You can expect it within the next 24 hours tho :))) Don’t forget to complete the small payment to recieve your cover!

1 Like

Ahhh, omg this is perfect, I absolutely LOVE it! But could you make it so that the ‘Tomorrow’ is cursive, and the ‘Dies’ is the block letters? (and, maybe put the author name at the bottom? im no expert though, so if you think it looks better up top, do whatever you want~! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) Thank you so much, and its completely okay if you can’t do this!

hello man! just woke up (but gonna go back to sleep later) sure I can try that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

tysm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

delivery!

I hope this is what you meant :slight_smile: Personally I think this looks nicer than my first attempt so I’m glad you suggested that. I hope you’ll like it!

edit: Both are same dimensions, the only difference is the author name at the bottom :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re so good!!

Free boop!

1 Like

Omg yes, this is absolutely completely perfect!!! thank you sooo so so much :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like