ᴅᴀʀᴋ ꜱᴋʏ ʙʏ ꜱʜᴇʟᴅᴏɴ. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ. ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀꜱ. ʙʟᴇɴᴅꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ.

9 Likes

3 Likes

@XxMiss_SummerxX [blend]
@username
@username
@username
@username

2 Likes

this thead is beautiful

thank you :slight_smile:

title: being an influencer
subtitle: none
author: no_anime
genre: teen fiction/thriller (but mostly teen fic)
summary: Adelaine Presley has always shown an “interest” in social media… Her Instagram following is over 1.5 million, and she’s one of the most popular kids in her school. Everyone worships the ground she walks on, but no one knows her dark history, no one knows the science behind her pictures or how she’s gotten so many followers. Only her best friend Mia knows, and they can’t reveal it to anyone. Especially because she knows someone is stalking her.

One evening, Adelaine gets a creepy text from an anonymous number, which showed a haunting photograph of her best friend lying on the floor of a living room, covered in scrapes and bruises. It read, ‘If you don’t get here in 30 minutes, you know what will happen.’

Adelaine, a once gullible-minded high schooler, learns never to trust social media again. But what impact will this have on the other aspects of her life?

color scheme: a light theme, like pastel colors?
ideas: a girl with her cell phone or standing in a high school, it’s about a social media influencer so work off of that? she can be scrolling through social media also but don’t show the screen, because it’s not focused on that. for face claim, any girl with blond hair.

also, what’s the payment?

gawd, your work is incredible :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the thread is amended now to show payment, but still rejected. i’ve already made this cover on my other thread which you never picked up. and no password was included.

thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

which thread was that?

these are fantastic!!!

1 Like

Quick weird question, are you open to do profile backgrounds (I think that’s what they’re called, lol)?

Sorry but no, just the graphics above :blush:

1 Like

yay a new thread to stalk

2 Likes

Type of graphic: banner
Title: once upon a crime
Subtitle: none
Author: Albie J. Giraud
Summary: mafia love story between a psychologue and a mafia boss.
Genre: mystery, romance
Color scheme: dark
Ideas: I would it to be a media banner. Lmao I have no idea how it’s called, but you know where the other put all their social medias. The text is:

Wattpad: -laeunoia
Pinterest: laeunoia
Instagram: laeunoiaa

Ty! Love tour graphics btw :heart:

Accepted :black_heart:

1 Like

Yayyyy

Just followed u :heart:

1 Like

You’re super talented! I don’t have a cover I need right now but I’ll definitely have to come back < 3