TOWERING CRITIQUES & IN DEPTH EDITING (CLOSED)

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
help

ATTENTION:

THE FORM IS CURRENTLY DOWN I CANNOT FIX IT RIGHT NOW, SO IF YOU SEE THIS BEFORE ITS FIXED, SIMPLY LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE’S COMMENT FOR THE FORM FOR THE TIME BEING.

Roger that.

Title: Wonderwall
Genre: YA / Romance / Short Story
Chapters: I only have five…
Focus: any feedback is welcome, really, but mainly the characters and visualisation of the story and what you think of these two aspects
Payment: the chapter Summer is yours :slight_smile:

Okay, I will add you to the queue! You are current 7th in line with 6 in front of you. (I just haven’t updated the queue for a few days, so that’s why it’s inaccurate). You can check on where you are in line by looking at the queue which is usually updated daily.

Title: Is Magic a Super Power?
Genre: Superhero
What chapters: 1-5 (not including prologue)
https://www.wattpad.com/story/86646941-is-magic-a-superpower
Focus: Character description and any other feedback is good feedback
Also I have done payment its on ch2.

Okay! I will add you to the queue! You are currently 8th in line with 7 in front of you. You can check on where you are in line by looking at the queue which is usually updated daily.

ATTENTION:

THE FORM IS BACK UP AND WORKING!!

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.

Focus: Do as you will
Fantasy story.

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/story/169477580-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra
Chapters: 5

Is that 1-5? Or just chapter 5?

Once you complete the payment, I will add you to the queue.

Do I have to review 5 of yours and do a follow as payment?

I checked and I will do 5 chapters of yours.

What? No, it’s a dedication. The payment is a dedication.

So again is that chapters 1-5 or just chapter five?

I am new here, what is a dedication payment? I am not yet familiar with this term. Yes please review chapters 1 to 5.

ohhh okay.

Go to any work of yours that’s published. Go to any chapter on that work, that is published, and click the three dots in the upper right hand corner. The first thing listed will be a dedication. Click add and type in my username. The dedication is essentially an option you have to show appreciation for someone who may have helped you out with whatever work or who just happens to be a supporter of your work who you feel like showing some love through a dedication. In this case, you’re using it as payment because I’m going to help you with your writing.

I hope that helps! <3

Thank you!

I will do so now.

I have done my first chapter and dedicated it to your username. This is payment complete?

Yep! You will be added to the queue shortly! <3

thanks,