Trailers [OPEN]

Trailers

In this thread I will be offering Trailers. Examples are below as well as the rules. Please read them carefully!

examples

Find my examples here: Trailer Examples

rules

• Please use my form, it can be found below
  • Please be kind, I have the right to deny any request without reason
  • No threadhopping, trailers are very time consuming to make so please wait until I deliver before requesting elsewhere
  • Story must be posted
  • Actors and actresses only please, no models or singers unless your character has that profession in your story
  • Password is your favorite song
  • PAYMENT 3+ line comment on my story The Truth About Us and a perminant follow

form

• Title:
  • Author:
  • Summary:
  • Cast:
  • Text:
  • Clips (minimum 3 youtube links):
  • Music:
  • Voiceover (optional):
  • Anything else (optional):
5 Likes

QUEUE

username | post | payment | status
@Autumn_Kanaiva | post 4 | payment | complete

NOW OPEN

Title: Midnight Masquerade
Author: Autumn Kanaiva
Summary:The Masquerade help people, save the world, they’re like your knight in shining armor.

The power of the Masquerades is passed down from parent to child, the Masquerades holding five different abilities: Earth, Fire, Air, Water, and Midnight.

Only…the Midnight Masquerade disappeared, along with his child.

Now, now the Midnight Masquerade is needed more than ever before as vampires run rampant, witches battle sirens.

As they lose their battle with the supernatural, the Masquerades need the fifth element now more than ever…

Only now, the question everyone has been asking with no answer is: where did the Midnight Masquerade go?
Text:
5 students
On a quest
To find the one
Who will fulfill the prophecy
Find the Daughter of the Night
Cast:
Isabelle Fuhrman as Lilith
Zoe Aggeliki as Kelly
Alexander Ludwig as Mike
Dylan Sprouse as Ian
Bradley Steven Perry as Hunter
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as James
Clips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYrNfOkqD49W1vzRZfAP7T-wLFgtVuCDJ
Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR28G204z5k
Voiceover: Yes, please
Anything else: Have a good day

1 Like

Looking at your clips now! For a voiceover you would have to provide which quote you want and a clip for me to download it

all right if their is anything else you need please let me know.

1 Like

ACCEPTED
Please complete the payment of a 3+ line honest comment on my story The Truth About Us and a perminant follow before I deliver your trailer
It will take around 3-6 days

1 Like

bump

• Title: A Beast’s Lover
  • Author: _Stars-Aligned _
  • Summary: Charles Barden was turned into a monster and has until his 30th birthday to fall in love. With only three months left to find love, he has completely given up. His hopeful mother and optimistic brother, though, have not.

Jason Miller has always loved the idea of love. Even after many heartbreaks, he remains optimistic. His father, though, feels that his love life will never be successful. He doesn’t let this ruin his hopes as he finds himself wondering what’s happened to the Barden family.

They eventually find themselves trapped in the same house. What will happen? Will Charles find his true love? Or will he be stuck as a beast forever?

• Cast: Jordan Fisher as Jason Miller and Zac Efron as Charles Barden
  • Text: Charles Barden was turned into a monster and has until his 30th birthday to fall in love. With only three months left to find love, he has completely given up. His hopeful mother and optimistic brother, though, have not.

Jason Miller has always loved the idea of love. Even after many heartbreaks, he remains optimistic. His father, though, feels that his love life will never be successful. He doesn’t let this ruin his hopes as he finds himself wondering what’s happened to the Barden family.

They eventually find themselves trapped in the same house. What will happen? Will Charles find his true love? Or will he be stuck as a beast forever?

• Clips (minimum 3 youtube links): 1 2 3
  • Music: this This This or what you think fits
  • Voiceover (optional): Yes Please
  • Anything else (optional): N/A

Looking at your clips now! For a voiceover, it would be a YouTube link with the exact quote you want.

1 Like

OOH OK. There is a quote I want so I’ll see if I can find the clip

hey! it won’t let me post my request, is it cool is i message it to you?

• Title: The Burden of Broken Hearts
  • Author: Leighyeann A. Mies
  • Summary: Rynn Heins doesn’t like parties and can’t find the point in taking part in prom when she doesn’t want to. Nonetheless, she’s forced to go there and dance the night away, possibly with someone special.

As she takes a restroom break and finds strange note, she, struck by curiosity, somehow finds herself signing up to a club no-one has ever heard of. The Burden of Breaking Hearts Club.

What is it about? How on Earth does Rynn wind up getting pulled into it? Why is nothing known about it and what happens behind closed doors? Rynn must find out the truth soon, or else it’ll be too late…

• Cast: Sadie Stanley (Rynn Heins), Sophia Lillis (Beryle Chelak), Jace Norman (David Kemplin), Isabela Moner (Emercyn Turczynski). These are the most important characters; there are others, but I don’t want to overcomplicate things
  • Text: A girl (after this please add the clip of Sadie Stanley). Other girls (after this please add the clips of the other two girls). A guy (after this please add the clip of Jace Norman). A diary (here you could include a journal). A secret club (you could show here an empty classroom, possibly with a dark filter). Lots of lies (darkness after this).
  • Clips (minimum 3 youtube links): https://youtu.be/vQ84-ZNHagY (please only take relevant parts, which means avoid any Kim Possible references) | https://youtu.be/BJc38XSXuvQ (please only take parts where she’s alone) | https://youtu.be/D3fEhnziIo0 (please take parts where he’s alone, if possible) | https://youtu.be/B77umOx79mo
  • Music: Break The Rules by Charli XCX, Sucker by Charli XCX or anything similar (if you ask me, I can give you extra music ideas)
  • Voiceover (optional): no voiceover, please
  • Anything else (optional): the story is posted on @leighyeann and is completed

Sure!

Taking a look at your clips now :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, denied

I understand. Sorry.

Sorry for the wait! My internet has been down but I’ll get it to you by sunday at the latest

That’s perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

Your trailer is almost finished, just a quick question. I noticed you mention there being a group of 5, but give six cast members. Who are the five?

1 Like