trouvaille ⇢ 3 graphics ⇢ open

extra info.

I. THIS IS A CASUAL THREAD. THAT MEANS YOU MUSTN’T EXPECT QUICK DELIVERIES OR INSTANT ACCEPTANCE. EVERYONE WILL BE SEMI ACCEPTED. LS AND OFFER PEOPLE COVERS. TL;DR IF YOU WANT A COVER SOON THEN THIS ISN’T REALLY THE PLACE FOR YOU
II. IF YOU DON’T PICK UP WITHIN 7 DAYS, YOUR GRAPHIC BECOMES A PREMADE.
III. IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU REQUESTED WITH 3 OR MORE IDEAS IN MIND.
IV. I’VE HAD PEOPLE BE MAD BECAUSE I COULDN’T MAKE THEIR COVER. I KNOW I’VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT PLEASE DON’T START DRAMA. IF I DENY YOU THEN IT’S BECAUSE I JUST DON’T WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME!

EXAMPLES | FORMS | PREMADES

3 Likes

examples.

ataleofbloodandbonekingdomofembersautumnburngameofliesalt2ofkingsandlegendsacrownofcinderathroneofcrystalcrosseddestiniesthekingfisheralt3mischiefmanagedrayneonemeoilthekingfisherfinal3
CLICK HERE FOR ALL EXAMPLES!

11 Likes

premades.

acrownofcinderathroneofcrystalautumnburndarkeningseduction1gameofliesalt3mischiefmanagedplotideasthestarsthatfollow2withlovemoon

4 Likes

queue.

@_STARS-ALIGNED | 185 | COMPLETED
@MOXXXII | 228 | IN PROGRESS
@TOIKIENS | 244 | ON HOLD
@FRENCHROSES | 245 | ON HOLD
@FRENCHROSES | 246 | ON HOLD

6 Likes

reserved.

JUST IN CASE

2 Likes

status.

OPEN (X) CLOSED () CFCU ()

2 Likes

me annoying people basically; @byefromhell @translucidity (@hatefuls33, dunno if you wanted to be tagged but since you liked that post welcome to the tag boat)

3 Likes

yes I am here for all these beautiful graphics

2 Likes

aurhh thank you :tired_face:

1 Like

Thx for tagging, btw!

1 Like

Does the story have to be posted?

No, as long as you specify when exactly it will be posted!

requesting a cover

minimal () | simple () | manip (x)

Title: Empty
Subtitle: A Jack Kline Fanfiction
Author: Laura Ann Lee
Genre: Fanfic
Mood/Colors: Dark/Gloomy
Ideas: The background being something along the lines of a library study or some dark apocolypric background with Gina Rodriguez with white angel wings. ( one, two, three four )or the cover could be something similar to this with Gina & Alex Calvert ( one two three four ) and maybe have fallen feathers and butterflies all around. Feel free to play around with this.
Inspo/Pics: n/a
Anything else?: Story will be posted November 1st (hopefully sooner but that’s the max date) I didn’t see a password, sorry.

1 Like

@Moxxxii alright, I’ll attempt your cover tomorrow if that’s okay! I think I’m going for the second idea.

1 Like

COVER FORM

requesting a cover

Title: Minutes
Subtitle: Silence is louder then words
Author: Alastair Ford Pembleton
Genre: Teen Fiction, Horror
Mood/Colors: Dark, But happy if that makes sense?
Ideas: the story is going to be about a teenage boy struggling with mental health, being a psychopath while not medicated. He will be the main character, but also he will be the “Bad Guy”, so i was thinking if you could have a boy in the shadows carrying a gun or weapon of some kind, and if the lettering could look like blood? My second idea would be a boy in a straight jacket in a white room.
Inspo/Pics: N/A
Anything else? Thank you for anything you can do!

1 Like

@AlastairFord alright, I’ll look into making this!

requesting a cover.

Title: Kingdom of Embers
Subtitle: N/A
Author: Daisy S.
Genre: Fantasy (epic/high with a sub-plot of romance)
Mood/Colors: Dark mood and a golden colour scheme
Ideas: as this is a rewrite of one of my previous stories, I’d like the cover to be similar. This is the previous cover. I’d like a crown on fire to be the main focus, a dark background and a golden border. Other ideas could be a sword on fire as the main focus or a hand with fire magic coming out of it, but I prefer the crown idea.
Inspo/Pics: Cover inspiration , Sword on fire , Hand with fire
Anything else?: The story will be published as soon as I receive a cover. Thank you if you consider making this! (also i didn’t see a password so I hope I’m not blind XD)

1 Like

@DaisyDoesNothing this sounds so interesting! I love the crown on fire idea. Also don’t worry, there’s no password :joy:

1 Like

delivery.
@Moxxxii Hello, i’ve made your cover! i went for the second idea and i think it turned out pretty decent. i don’t know why i thought making it an oil painting would work but i guess more options for you! please complete payment of a permanent follow regardless of whether you use or not, and if you do use it please credit me in your description. thank you for requesting here! also i just realized the text on the first one is kinda dark, if you would like i could make it lighter

empty emptyoil

4 Likes