Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

I know that one as I got it too but maybe refreshing or if you know where log in button is it’ll be fine. :laughing:

@Yuunya I suggest that you please have a look at the first post ^^ :slight_smile:

okay thank you

So, if i am Regular level… I can make my own wiki posts? Can this ‘wiki post’ be used multiple times? (sorry, a bit confused and curious)

yes it can be used by unlimited user as far as I know

Oh, i see. I can create wiki posts on threads, right? (because i don’t see it anywhere on my profile, probably because i’m using foreign language)

yes only in the threads

That sounds pretty cool then

@kailas65
For more information please read the first comment.

@ashleywh9

If you want to know how you can post links and picture read the first comment

@la13070

Just read the first comment if you want to know what you have to do to post pictures and links

@LucyLilith

Thank you very much! I just earned Basic!

Glad that I could help

@lilainahinz ^^ :slight_smile:

@Acelmz ^^

Hi!

Hey Sneha :slight_smile:

Please read Katherine’s post thoroughly. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Anyone will always be here to help you =]

Sure

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

@babyblue8130 You need to read beginning and A guide to the new threads since you’re new and Wattpad Next beta - Writers, share your questions and feedback

The day wattpad starts charging readers to unlock stories is the day I will leave as a reader. ('Cause more discussions) :slight_smile: