Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

So, just read 500 posts created within the last 100 days?

This might help

Thanks!

Wonder if I got any flags tho xD

A mod said once that you would have gotten a pm if you got an accepted flag.

@Sayrah_Joy @ChoiMimi87 @Morigesh

Hey there :slight_smile:

This is a primer on the Trust Levels in these forums. You need to read the first post since you are new. Please feel free to ask questions and someone will always help you :slight_smile:

And you can also have a look at this-

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hey I’ve seen it, thanks for the tip!

@NoorHatemdewan @WendyVanCamp Hey there :slight_smile:

This is a primer on the Trust Levels in these forums. You need to read the first post since you are new. Please feel free to ask questions and someone will always help you :slight_smile:

And you can also have a look at this-

Hope this helps =]

Thanks

@RRRodriguez84 Hey there :slight_smile:

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. You can also have a look at this-

Omg thanks for this I was totally lost as to why it wouldn’t let me post in the share your story thread <3

@BaldBritney Hey there :slight_smile:

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. You can also have a look at this-

@Kotkoda and @Zargon_King the first post can tell you more about the trust levels and how to achieve them ^^

Thank you!!!

@dreams_i_have @Zargon_King So it wasn’t just WP calling me basic. Well. Now I don’t know if I’m disappointed or relieved :joy: I thought me and WP had a thing.

@JennaGochenour read the first post ^^ you’ll be able to post pictures after you become a basic

Alright changed XD it was because she already turned into basic when she asked that’s why I thought it was the next one lol

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

thanks you very much

@MizzyEmily

Hey if you want to know what you have to do to post links and pictures just read the first post.