Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

What???

You can post your ad when you reach trust level basic user

Now you can post your ad

@FireFlyDrift37036

Is there any way to find out how far off you are from the ‘regular’ level? I have a feeling i’m still a way off but just curious :sweat_smile:

As far as I can see you have visited too less topics and read too less replies.

• 500 topics visited
  • 20k replies read

is what you need

The requirement with 50% of all days visited you should have, but not sure

And no there is no way to find out. You can only compare your stats with what you need for the next trust level.

Ohh, okay! I guess if it happens it happens xD Thanks for the help!

Being regular has not many advantages. Just a new title and you can make wikis and create new tags.

Thats it. If you need a new tag just ask a Mod or another user that has this trust level.

The only thing with being able to make wikis is great, but maybe in the future this feature will also be avaiable for trust level member.

I am glad I could help. If you have more questions just ask

@enruinascomoroma Traducido del inglés con la ayuda de Google Translate-

¡Hola a todos!

Este es un manual sobre los niveles de confianza en estos foros. Tenemos cuatro niveles de confianza que van de 0 a 3. Tenemos cierta latitud en lo que necesitamos para los diferentes niveles de confianza y pueden cambiar a medida que nos acostumbramos a estos nuevos foros.

Cuando te unes a estos foros por primera vez, estás en el nivel de confianza 0. Eso significa que no podrás publicar enlaces e imágenes, marcar publicaciones o crear temas. Esto es para evitar que los robots de spam puedan atacar nuestro foro.

El nivel de confianza 1 se llama “básico”. Para alcanzar el nivel de confianza 1, que le permitirá publicar enlaces e imágenes, marcar publicaciones y crear temas, debe

• introduce dos temas
  • leer 30 mensajes
  • pasar 20 minutos leyendo publicaciones

El nivel de confianza 2 se llama “Miembro”. Para alcanzar el nivel de confianza 2, que le permitirá editar publicaciones de wiki para agregar información (una característica interesante), debe

• introduce 20 temas
  • leer 100 mensajes
  • leer mensajes durante 120 minutos
  • Visita el sitio durante 15 días.
  • obtén 20 “me gusta” en tus publicaciones
  • dar 20 likes a otros
  • responder a 20 mensajes

El nivel de confianza 3 se llama ‘Regular’. Para alcanzar el nivel de confianza 3, que te permitirá crear tus propias publicaciones de wiki, debes

• Visita el sitio 50 veces en los últimos 100 días.
  • responder a 10 temas
  • ver 20 temas
  • leer 500 mensajes
  • no tener más de 5 mensajes marcados
  • dar 30 gustos
  • recibe 20 “me gusta”
  • Visite el 25 por ciento de todos los hilos que se han creado en los últimos 100 días

Espero que esto ayude. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en preguntar @KatherineArlene :katherinearlene:

@tytivine @Nuzzy_Nuz Hey there :slight_smile:

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures.

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for beimg caring enough to link me to this post :blush:

what are topics

Threads=topic

For example this is a thread

oh ok. Thank you

This is quite interesting and weird. So if I make it to Basic and end up off of Wattpad’s Community for a week because I do have a life, will I return to zero or will I stay at this level?

I have always enjoyed sharing and promoting my stories through Share Your Story because it was open and FREE. Spammers always come and ruin things ugh. I hope I can make it and stay in Basic in order to share my work. That’s the whole purpose of Wattpad, to write, to read, to share, and to have fun. Thank you Katherine for this explanation, I was so confused at first. Hopefully this will work for me. :slight_smile:

the only trust level you can loose is trust level: regular

Once you reach trust level member you stay it forever

Oh okay! Thank you much!

@Nayeli_Ivonne1