Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

I’m a chrome user and works fine for me. :thinking: Must be depends on their whereabouts?

@jeontear First, welcome to the clubs! :smiley:

You are at zero right now so if you do this ^^ you’ll be level 1 and can post threads.

A guide to the new threads Guide

The Club Guidelines Club info

And finally https://www.wattpadwriters.com/c/story-services/beta-readers-needed this is where you can post for beta help but please read the rules! :smiley:

@sheocted Hey there :slight_smile:

You can browse this link for more info-

Thank you!!

@Snakebite754 Hey there :slight_smile:

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. And while at it, you can also browse this thread-
A guide to the new threads

You can also ask for help here-

Thank you!

How do I see what trust level I’m on and how do I know if I’ve hit the requirements for each level? I’ve look everywhere on my profile: both on mobile and the website and I can’t find a thing. Please help me.

Click on your profile pic and you will see your profile and trust level

Just checked your trust level is basic user

If you check your summary (I think that’s the name if I remember right) you can see how many days you logged in and how many read hours, likes and posts you have

Thank you! I tried clicking on my pic but nothing’s happening? I must be doing something wrong. I appreciate your help.

Oh right that way is for us other users
Click on your profile in the top right corner and then click on your user name to see that

That’s it! Thank you!

no problem ^-^

Hi, so if I want a crit on a story, how do I post the link if I am trust level 0?

You would need to be in the basic trust level as you are now to do so

@damarisswizzle Hey there :slight_smile:

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. And while at it, you can also browse this thread-

You can also ask for help here-

Ask the Ambassadors Anything.

@srxxya04 @WhimsicalAilurophile Hey there :slight_smile:

Here are the Club Guidelines for you to browse.

You can have a look at this article for more info-

Count to xxx before a mod posts Vol 12

Thanks <3

@icelynnarcanis21 Hey there :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forums.

Here are the Club Guidelines for you to browse.

You can also ask for help in the Ask the Ambassadors Anything.

Thank you for explaining