Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

That sounds like a lot.

well okay. but it’s gotten complicated.

Sorry about that. It was due to spambots one night that these has to happen

it’s okay. i’m starting to understand how it works. thanks. :smiley:

@LizLaneWrites Hey there :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forums.

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. And while at it, you can also browse this thread-
A guide to the new threads

Here are the Club Guidelines for you to browse.

You can also ask for help in the Ask the Ambassadors Anything.

Thank you for this! Helpful :slight_smile:

Hey, I don’t know if this has been asked already, but in the descriptions of the badges for the trust levels, it says level two grants you “more likes per day”. What does that mean? Is there a cap on the amount of likes you can give or receive before that point?

The amount of likes you can give out

There is a limit to how many likes you can give per day (I think so because others did talk about there being a limit them being out of likes to give)

I believe that @KatherineArlene is the best person to answer this question. Since she knows more than anyone else :slight_smile:

@codez8480

Please read the first post here to get to know why you are currently not able to post links and pictures

Ok, thanks

How do we see our trust level?

Click on your profile pic and you’ll get to see your trust level-

l

I was a little confused before reading this topic, but the material here really helped! Thanks so much, everyone! :smile:

Advertising Guidelines - Please Read

To enter topics do you have to respond or just click them? I’m really confused on how this all works?

You enter the thread. If you want to response that’s up to you.

@MehrisaMex

please read the first post here

Thanks for the speedy reply! I have earned the basic trust level. Therefore, I assume that I can post a book cover pic and blurb in the Psychological Thriller thread and not violate community etiquette. Appreciate your help!

no problem

I give your profile pic an A+

XD