Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

@Alydash Hey there :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forums.

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. And while at it, you can also browse this thread-
A guide to the new threads

Here are the Club Guidelines for you to browse.

You can also ask for help in the Ask the Ambassadors Anything.

What is an SYS thread?

These are the only threads where you are allowed to share your story. #share-your-story

Alright, thank you very much!

When I try to create a topic, it says that I am ‘no authorized to use the requested resource’. What does that mean?

Are you using Chrome?
Maybe try again

Thanks for taking the time to make this! I’m so used to the old wattpad that It’ll take me some time to get used to all of this, haha!

Thank you:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@WanderlustDreamer Hey there :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forums.

Please read the first post to know what you have to do to post links and pictures. And while at it, you can also browse this thread-
A guide to the new threads

Here are the Club Guidelines for you to browse.

You can also ask for help in the Ask the Ambassadors Anything.

This sounds really interesting! :open_mouth:

Disculpa, como se cuando aumente mi nivel de confianza?

Recibirá una notificación del sistema que alcanzó el nivel de confianza “xxxx”

espero que ayude

Hi bro, where can i look at that?

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/u/AtlasXVX/preferences/account

Just go there and expand the description on your profile

Should look like that

I’m very confused. So, I’m trying to help someone with making a cover for me and I was simply trying to send the pictures that I really liked and would love to have her use as she makes my cover and I kept getting error messages telling me I couldn’t self-promote when that’s not what I was doing and it’s honestly a little frustrating because I’m just trying to show this one person who wants to know what I want on my cover and she’s missing that piece of information and it keeps telling me I can’t post five links when I’m not posting five links.

Hey

You are currently still not trust level basic user, as soon as you reach that you are able send him/her the picture/s.

Just be online for 2-3 more minutes, then you should have the needed trust level

Okay! Thank you so much! I was very confused!

este es la primera vez que veo esto, es increible :relajado:

I’m still a bit confused as to why I’m not a regular yet. Do I have to be active for a 100 days to get the badge?

Can anyone tell me what the point of a wiki is? It’s cool to use, but I don’t really see the purpose.