Trust Levels: What are they and how do they work

Excuse us, we seem to have that unfortunate side effect.

Aw, two smiley faces. You are a kind reminder.

@CharaLiha @EverestNeverlynn @SirGrecious I didn’t mean to be rude. Please don’t leave. :sweat_smile: It was just a reminder. Nothing else!

Don’t apologize. They were being extraordinarily disruptive.

Yeah but I don’t have anything to talk about concerning this topic. :woman_shrugging:

peaks out of sofa

I know, but I have nothing to say about this topic.

shuffles back into hiding

@CharaLiha @EverestNeverlynn Then I’m gonna pull a Nablai and point out that interrupting my serious conversation with Katherine and Kaleth was not a wise move. :slight_smile: :smiley: =)

See you elsewhere.

thanks

what do u mean two topics? what are those and where?

she means just two threads. It is not important which threads you enter

Sorry, I had to remove your post as it was not related to the topic. To find readers, why don’t you start a thread (in Dutch!) in the club of the genre you write in?
I hope that helps,

Best, Lina - Community Ambassador :lhansonauthor:

wow… this is very helpful…

Do you have a question?
I can help you

currently no. i’m completely new to this and i’m looking into it. once i’ve got anything to clarify i’ll ask you. anyways thank you so much for asking.

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
You can always ask for help here-

thank you

Hello. I am at Trust Level 1, which means I should be able to create topics. I cannot. The Create Topic button is always disabled. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

• John

Hey John,

Which browser are you using?

:grin:
Harsh and funny. Love it when your pointy sense of humor is directed at the Borg and not typo-prone new users. The lab rat was good, too.

This.
Seriously, it ain’t about spammers. There are tried-and-true invisible ways to deal with 'em. It’s about gamification. Some good, solid psychology behind it. Badges, too. Make people lust after the silly things. Used forever by the military, by the police, by the Boy Scouts, by kindergarten teachers everywhere (gotta love those sticky gold stars). It works, if done right. Here’s another. And a blog with good examples. But Wattpad can claim a safe distance from the silliness of it, because it’s a feature of the Discourse platform.

@EmmaKatSpector said it best in pictures - 389 and 391 in this thread. Here’s some rewards for it :+1:t5::cookie::cupcake::1st_place_medal::wink:

Best thing anyone can do: be chill; ignore it. Otherwise, you’re being played.