tssopwwtraalitw ix. butterbeer and marshmallows :shwetareads: :xkaydotx:

hiii :hugs:

1 Like

Whatcha been up to?

1 Like

not much. think i’ll be cutting my hair next wednesday :smiley: wbu?

1 Like

Noooooo, omg. Don’t cut your beautiful hair. Lol

I’ve been sick and just now got better :disappointed: And I have also been talked into maybe writing ONC? O.O Are you doing it?

1 Like

but it’s too muchhh and i need to get rid of all the split ends and i just really want short hair XD

aw man, i’m glad you’re better though! i am not doing it :sweat_smile: i’m too chicken to do it. but good luck to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

tackle hugs @AspenandMontana long time no see.

1 Like

heeyyy :slight_smile: how are you?

1 Like

Yea, short hair is easy to keep up. Mum forced me to cut my hair so mine is short now. :disappointed_relieved: Awe. If you want to write, then just write it, M. I’ll root for you. Thanks. I write super slow so I don’t even know if I will be able to meet the deadline. :grin:

1 Like

aw, well it’ll grow back eventually :heart:
well, even if you don’t meet the deadline, you’ll have made good progress, and any progress is great

1 Like

good u?

1 Like

Ah, thank you so much. You are so encouraging. :hearts:

I have an outline ready so I’m excited. But I’m late cause I just found out about it now so like I’m missing out a whole two weeks. Are you writing atm?

1 Like

alright :slight_smile:

1 Like

i try :bluehearts:

i’m, uh, well, sort of? not really? yes? it’s complicated :joy: i write when i get the motivation. haven’t written anything since last week

1 Like

How’s the unicorn?

1 Like

dirty but good XD

1 Like

I write when I’m motivated too so I get you. The excerpt you sent me was really cute. I enjoyed reading it :hugs:

1 Like

Good :slight_smile:

1 Like

aw, thank you :slight_smile: :heart: tbh, i’ve been considering unpublishing that story :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nooooo, why tho?

1 Like

haha cause my brain likes to overthink things

1 Like