TSSOPWWTRAALITW | v.4 on the new threads but like 80ish on the old ones apparently? personally i don't remember it being that high but hey if it gets us more clout then i'm all for it ALSO cheesecake is the most uwu person~~ bee's really good at piano :00

one day there was a lil bee named brie. she was bored and curious, so she buzzed into the woods. a few minutes into her buzz into the woods, she heard the crunch of footsteps. they got louder… and louder… until they were right behind her! she turned, and to her utter disbelief, what stood before was pLS PAY FIVE WATTPAD COINS TO CONTINUE

hmm i dunno. messing with people? you should make one too uwu it’s fun uwu

probably a tulip? idfk.

yeah, i might. i’ll think about it.

what do you study, again?

:roll_eyes:
:hushed:
:slightly_frowning_face:
:flushed:
:cry:

But… I have no WP coins… :money_mouth_face:

Nanpa… you come back to finish the story :pleading_face:

:tulip:

Where would be the best place to ask if someone recognizes a story, i cant find anymore ;-;

1 Like

Hello Ally. There’s an ambassador thread. Ask there, they can help :grin:

1 Like

Sounds good, thank you ^^

okay fine uwu

it was a spookyrish behind her! she was so spooked by the rish that she stung him with her bee stinger. the rish toppled over and died, overwhelmed by pain. brie buzzed on, but then remembered that bees tear out part of their digestive track when they sting someone, so she died also. a tragedy T^T

You’re welcome. Stop by the woods again :hugs:

1 Like

WAS THIS ALWAYS A THING

1 Like

i study advanced humanities majoring in literature because it was the most pretentious thing i could find

do you know what you’re doing after school?

NO, IT’S NEW

I AM SO SHOOKTH KSJSKS

lmao.
it’s not that cool, max.

psh lemme enjoy these technological advancements, damn millennials u.u

o:
who says i’m a millennial?
lies.

Ahhhhhh… Nanpa… what terrible story. Me no likey :cry:
And me a special bee … I shall live to sting another day!!! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: