TSSOPWWTRAALITW | v.4 on the new threads but like 80ish on the old ones apparently? personally i don't remember it being that high but hey if it gets us more clout then i'm all for it ALSO cheesecake is the most uwu person in the whole wide world

we have a slight history, from before this.

do i ask?

fine.

what kind of answer is that, rish?

what kind of a question is that, leah?

fucking hell, don’t start with me.
either talk to her or tell me you won’t.
that’s it.

i’ll talk to her.

okay. don’t say anything dumb.

I’m sorry I didn’t talk to him, Leah. I was busy eating pizza.

it’s okay. i talked to him.

i think i was too harsh.

I don’t think you were. I mean, he mocked her for something that seemed really important to her. Like you said, there are topics you shouldn’t mock people for. It made her pissed, and she has the right. I didn’t know that about you, though. I’ll try not to mention that topic.

oh, it’s fine. only chara knew, and now you and rish. i tend to hide it if i’m ticked off.

oh o.o what did cake say?

I’m glad I know now. I don’t want to piss you off. I honestly hate conflict in general.

oh, don’t worry about conflicts related to me. there are very few things that’ll push me to the point of arguing back.

Seriously? Are you that peaceful of a person?

not at all.
i’m not peaceful. i just know that if i’m pissed on the daily, it would damage my relationships.

That’s really insightful. Clever.
I don’t really mind if people insult me, but if ppl have a go at my friends I get really angry.

uwu
i can’t say it’s clever, though. i think what i go through irl has to just shaped me to instinctively shut my emotions down.

Seriously? Is it only anger-wise? Because if it’s not that must suck.