TSSOPWWTRAALITW | v.4 on the new threads but like 80ish on the old ones apparently? personally i don't remember it being that high but hey if it gets us more clout then i'm all for it ALSO cheesecake is the most uwu person in the whole wide world

no, not just anger. i don’t think it sucks. many people say it’s a blessing that i control my emotions rather than vice versa.

I wish I could control my emotions, yeah. It would get me in a lot less trouble.

really? :joy:
that makes sense, actually. i think when one’s emotions control them, they don’t really control anything.

That does make sense. But I wouldn’t say my emotions control me, actually. Not at all. My logic controls me, as it should, but my logic is always telling me ‘go for it. do it. do what’s right, do what you think is right’. Because when I think, it’s always ‘hey, is this right?’ not ‘hey, will this get me in trouble?’

Lmao I’m doing it again. Talking about myself. I’m wayyyy too egoistical I’m sorry :sneezing_face:

LMAO
no, it’s fine! i talk about myself often too. i think that’s why i bond easier with some people than others. some people take it as a moment to bond, some people get annoyed.

There are always two types of people: people who like talking about you, and people who don’t. It’s always confusing trying to guess who is who lol

mhm! some people don’t like to talk about themselves when you ask. they open up in their own time.
for some people, that time is too late.

That’s very true, all that you said u.u

Ooh. Good point. You have a lot of good insights on stuff.

For people who take long to open up, it’s nice when someone is willing to share something about themselves. If both of you aren’t talking bout anything of substance, just small talk, the convo would just be awkward

uwu
thanks.

i’m not so sure about that. :joy:

I am! At least, some good insights :joy:
You like ranch dressing?

ranch? yeah, sure? lmao.

Hmm. Acceptable.
How about… mayo?

oml
ew
i hate mayo.

Oh, thank god.

i do like honey mustard though.
it tastes nothing like mustard! mustard is nasty.

Honey mustard: :ok_hand:t3: Mustard: :-1:t3:

YES