Tutorial?

So I’ve been looking through the site and have been on a new quest to complete all the badges… However, There’s the certified Tutorial and I can’t seem to find it and it’s bothering me. Does anyone know how to get to it? Because some people say the bot is supposed to do it but it didn’t and now I’m frustrated

I really want to know too

I actually figured it out and I wish it was a little more straight forward xD Basically to start the tutorial you go the Greetings message he gave you when you first joined and then click bookmark and he’ll start teaching you other stuff xD

Oh, I read your first message wrong :sweat_smile: I thought you said you were looking for the licensed user tutorial. I need that one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also looking for that one ;-; Frustrated tbh

I’ve been looking for it for a couple of weeks now :cry:

I’ll tell you if I find it!

Please do! :sweat_smile:

I figured it out xD @ the robot in your private message and say start advanced user after it

Thanks!

You’re welcome :smiley:

Ah! You all figured it out :slight_smile:

What other badges are there? I just finished that one. <3

If you click on the three lines beside your profile pick you’ll get a drop down menu with a bunch of options. One of which is badges which takes you to here

https://www.wattpadwriters.com/badges

That’s a list of all badges currently available. Some of them don’t work because I know I’ve accomplished a couple I didn’t get credit for lol but that’s how you know what badges exist. Its unsure if badges will survive after the beta test is complete so enjoy them while you can lol