Undiscovered books

Hello!
Do you know any undiscovered books on Wattpad, paper books or e-books? I’m looking for something new to read and maybe others will appreciate finding new books too. :slight_smile:
I’m personally looking for fantasy or thriller, but feel free to comment anything.
(I hope I posted it to the right group, I’m still new here. Sorry if I messed that up :sweat: )

You’re supposed to post it in the ‘Share Your Story - Story Requests’ category.

Damn, thank you for letting me know, I’ll fix that

There’s a good story called The Ants That Carried Us by @ellehcelliab . It’s both fantasy and thriller.

Thank you, I will check it out. :slight_smile:

You could try the book i’m working on if you dont mind. It’s fairly new as I am to the whole writing thing.
link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/160520588-the-last-sophian

Let me know what you think :blush:

I’ll check it out as soon as I make my phone work, technology is a blessing and a disaster at the same time :smiley:

Fantasy:

• Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
  • An Enchantment of Ravens By Margaret Rogerson
  • Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

Thriller:

• The Secret History by Donna Tartt

Trust me my friend, I can relate

Okay, so, books.

Real books:

The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl by Stacy McAnulty
Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
The Warden’s Daughter by Jerry Spinelli

Wattpad books:

Pila Lux by @shadowsettle, me!
Frej Rising by @AWFrasier
He’s Probably Gonna Spit In My Drink by @DeliaMaguire6
The Higher Define by @crystaIIise
3S by @xletmebemyselfx

Thank you! :blush:

I’m working on a fantasy. Here’s the summary so you can see if it’s anything for you:

Claire is an introverted student with only one single, but fabulous friend: Nina. Nina often jokes carelessly of Claire having witch powers, an amusing thought, but seemingly impossible. Denying witchcraft, however, suddenly becomes difficult, when Claire discovers other worlds besides her own and gets herself involved with sirens, sorcerers, demons and the flesh-eating anthropophagites. Her discoveries quickly mould a feistier attitude for survival. With help from her witch powers and finesse, she obtains money, an apartment and a life as an alien student in a parallel world, hiding her identity to everyone, especially the nosy German Secret Service. But hiding forever does not become an option, and she soon finds herself to get deeper involved with sorcerers by shamelessly testing her powers against any obstacle in her way, but not without exposing herself…

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164779470-lady-of-light

Good luck with getting your phone to work, it’s a struggle when technology plays hard to get :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the secret history. I’m not sure Donna Tartt is undiscovered though…

Me?

On this subject, I’m trying to find a place where I can find new writers on wattpad - say, people who have just posted their first work in the last couple of weeks? Any place these people are highlighted?

There really should be a section for categories like that. It makes it really hard for new authors to get any reads

Hello !:smile:

It seems your thread is more suited for the #share-your-story:story-requests Club. I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you :smile:

Thank you for understanding!

Amelia - Community Ambassador :spruce_goose:

Oh I am so happy for that I was so confused how to do that :smiley: Thank you!

No problem :slight_smile:

That’s true, I’m also a beginner writer in English (my first language is Czech) and because I have to idea how to get more reads I’m just waiting for the writing prompts book to get recognized by dark magic or something. :smiley:

Whats the name of your book? I’d check it out