Undiscovered books

It’s called Soul Of An Artist :slight_smile: It’s not a full story, just a collection of short stories based on writing prompts and there’s just one chapter, I’m working on the second one.

I’d look it up and check it out! do you have the link also? it’d be easier to find that way

Thank you for the shout out! That is so sweet ^-^ (:

There you go and thank you! :blush: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168440498-soul-of-an-artist

If you’re still looking, I’ll post my story. It’s a YA dark urban fantasy. Here’s the blurb:

When seventeen-year-old Abbey learns an underground club has popped up on Majestic Isle, an abandoned island amusement park, she drags her best friend, Callie, out for the night of their lives.

Unfortunately, it might be their last.

The club isn’t the haven for misfits Abbey hoped for-it’s a buffet, and the clubgoers are the main dish.

Stragglers from the gritty club disappear, as shadowy creatures race through the broken-down roller coasters and rusty bumper cars looking for leftovers. There’s no cell phone signal, the ferry is missing, and one by one the constant screams fall silent.

No one is supposed to survive the night, and escape seems impossible. All Abbey wants is to go home and forget, but while trying to escape her promised death, she receives a gift that may be the key to preventing an infestation of these creatures, creatures with an insatiable appetite for human flesh-as long as Callie doesn’t stop her.

Home, if Abbey reaches it, is just the beginning. Monsters are real and they’re coming.

Click here to read Luma

That sounds interesting, I’ll check it out too. :blush:

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!

I have a psychological thriller posted called Death and the Maiden, it leans a bit on dystopian as well, and it’s about a world where are is eradicated thanks to the actions of one economist and his sister’s - an artist - ongoing revenge. It’s somewhat slow-paced, but not too much. I’m not sure if it’s up your alley, but doesn’t hurt to try hehe :sweat_smile:

I’m gonna add that to my library :smile:

Real Books:

Some of these you may or may not have already read, but here they are, anyway -

• Anything by Anne Bishop (especially her The Black Jewels Trilogy [series])
  • The Legends of the Wolf series by Alice Borchardt (not sure if you’ll be able to find them, though)
  • The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
  • The Nikki Glass series by Jenna Black
  • Winterspell by Claire Legrand

[If I can think of any more, I’ll come back and add them. ^^;;]

Wattpad:

• The Underground [WIP] by @RedKitten13 (me, in other words!)

Thank you!! Hope you enjoy :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have two stories if you want to check them. Out. They are broken souls and feeling like Cinderella

You out this book, Escaping from them. It has a few mistakes but It’s undiscovered

https://www.wattpad.com/story/152701793-escaping-from-them

I have an ongoing YA Fantasy story posted called What the Morning Brings!

Synopsis/Blurb:
Ori is an average, boring boy. Or so he thought, until a mysterious circus appears in his backyard. He meets Blithe, a golden and guileful acrobat who immediately draws Ori in with her honeyed words. So when she invites him to run away and join the Cirque de Reverie, how can he refuse?

Two sisters who are as different as the sun and moon. When one runs away, leaving the younger sister heartbroken, she must grapple with her grief and the secrets her sister left behind. There’s a tug in her heart, pulling her in her sister’s footsteps. It’s up to her to save her. But in a circus that thrives on magic, mystery, and manipulation, that task might just be monumental.

Told from chapters alternating between past, present, and perspectives, the circus intertwines their paths, and their fates are written in the stars

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166826871-what-the-morning-brings-nanowrimo2018

Hey there, I would really appreciate it if you check out my book! I upload every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, unless something comes up! :slight_smile:

Title: Mythicals
Wattpad User: Paris_is_Everything
Main genre: Fantasy
Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/151081565-mythicals

48%20PM

Blurb:
Mythical creatures are a thing of fantasy stories. They’re nothing but a seamless figment of the imagination, or at least that’s what Reyna Ray thought. She’s lived her days as an orphan in the town of Dwindle, focusing on nothing but school work, writing music, and wondering where she’ll be living once she turns eighteen. Unfortunately, those are now the least of her worries. It isn’t until Reyna is caught in between a wall and a sword where she discovers that these “imaginary” beasts are real.

Everything seems preposterous, especially when she’s told she’s a mythical creature herself. Realizing how valuable her life is now, she’s quick to learn to not carry around a certain blank book, or else she’ll be killed. For her own safety, she’s forced to team up with someone familiar with the world she originates from and figure out a way to understand the hidden information in this mysterious, empty book. All has to be done with caution, because if the book falls into the wrong hands, an entire mythological kingdom will burn to ashes, all for the whole world to witness.

Hi, I’m writing a fantasy novel right now. It’s like Labyrinth meets fucked up Narnia. Check it out if it seems like something that would interest you.

Into%20the%20Underwood%20cover

Title: Into the Underwood
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: Sylvia, the daughter of a London dressmaker, has always wanted to leave the city for the place where all her mother’s fairytales take place. But after she is sent away to Dartmoor to escape the Blitz, she finds herself trapped in a terrifying fairytale of her own when she is abducted by The Alder King: the ruthless leader of the Wild Hunt. Insisting that her family owes him a great debt, Sylvia is forced into servitude within the castle at the heart of the Underwood. There she must use her skills as a seamstress to navigate this strange world of spirits and, one day, earn back her freedom. But when she meets the King’s beautiful, red-haired gamekeeper, her needlework suddenly begins taking on a life of its own. If the King discovers these new “talents” of hers, will he ever want to let her go?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166914741-into-the-underwood

If you are looking for “undiscovered” works to read, you can also check out the Word of Mouth Club thread. Into the Underwood by @LittleBird317 (above post ^^) is the recently posted book of the week. I highly recommend you check it out :blush:.

Hi, I have been co-writing a suspense series with my friend and I think you’ll enjoy it!

Here’s the link to the first book, Perfection: https://my.w.tt/z96ZGR5fbS

A nobody and a wrongly-accused fugitive, Valentina Linkin, jumps at the offer of a free trip to Dell Island, a small tropical paradise. Here, with no pressure to leave, Linkin hopes to start over from the mayhem she has caused with her unique intelligence. However, the longer she stays, the more strange things she notices: freak illnesses, terrible accidents, and the people who go into the hospital never come back.

It all started with a crumpled note telling her to look on the inside. What’s on the inside? Ira Konstantinov could tell her, but she can’t get above ground.

Omg! Thank you so much for the recommendation and the shout out!