Undiscovered books

THE SECRET HISTORY IS MY FAVORITE BOOK it ruined my life.

If you’re into fantasy, you might enjoy LEAD ME ASTRAY. Check it out here.

Aurie Edison probably shouldn’t be in Overlay City, a mystical world of ley lines hidden within New Orleans. But a brilliant Empath named Mx. Mys pledges to be her guide and help Aurie find her unfinished business before her Afterlife expires.

See, Aurie’s dead.

And Detective Zyr Ravani, the werewolf, must protect Aurie’s Ghost. After all, she’s the only witness to the hit and run he’s investigating–the one that put her in limbo. The detective can’t let Aurie and her friend, Mys, become a distraction. His career in the Real-World hinges on this case. But the desire is mutual, isn’t it?

In a world where nothing is what it seems, what’s real?
LEAD%20ME%20ASTRAY%20Footer%20(1)

Aww, thank you so much for recommending 3S! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, one of my books is a thriller. You might like it.

Read Cruel Sacrifices

CS

After committing a murder with her friends, Andrea’s only now regretting it. The others don’t feel guilty, and they all agree that the crime would never be solved, so they put it all behind them but not for long.

A stranger from cyberspace reaches out to Andrea, and her nightmare escalates. A shooting attempt on her life gives credence to the death threats.

After two of her accomplices turn up dead, she realizes that a killer is intent on picking them off one by one. Whoever it is that has their sights on them has to be close to her, because they know way too many personal aspects of her life. She has to make a choice: Kill or be killed, but first she has to identify her target.

Wattpad_Air_Born_Cover_2

After a family inheritance and a mysterious fire destroys her home, seventeen-year-old Orion Candor begrudgingly moves to the peculiar town of Crystal Manor. A loner in her hometown, she only wants to blend in - but the one secret about herself won’t let her. Born with unexplainable abilities, she can’t fathom why they begin spiraling out of control, until after a near-death experience. She learns the startling truth about herself: she’s a sorcerer who can wield elemental magic and must attend an elite academy to control her erratic Air powers in the enchanting country, Isoria.

Her new sorcerer friends and professors are fascinated by her intense powers, but she can’t shake the feeling they’re connected to her deceased grandmother, Cordova. A member of a clandestine organization with the goal to destroy Isoria’s malicious king, Cordova had a knack for magnetizing trouble with lethal consequences - and left one in Orion’s hands. It could be the key to liberating this magical and fear-driven world, but also to luring in Cordova’s vengeful foes. The deeper Orion dives into Cordova’s perilous past, the more haunting secrets she uncovers about her family and this world crumbling beneath a cruel crown. Driven by questions and protecting a hidden revelation, Orion soon learns that moving to Crystal Manor and discovering Isoria was not a twist of fate, but someone’s mission - and they’re hunting her.

I have two fantasy stories on my profile, if you wish :slight_smile: I’m working on a third, but that’s slow going. One is high-fantasy, the other urban.

My stuff hasn’t been looked at for the most part. Here you go!

Name: The Underground|Undertale Lore

Length: Prologue, 53 chapters (True Pacifist Route), 6 chapters (Genocide Route)

Description: Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth; humans and monsters. One day, a great war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
The portal to the underground where the monsters were sealed is known as Mount Ebott. Those who climb the mountain never return.
A child named Frisk climbs the mountain, falling down into the underground.
Frisk’s ultimate goal is to escape the underground, but there are multiple ways of going about that. The choice is up to Frisk; will they befriend the monsters along the way, or destroy everything in their path, awakening an ancient and evil power…?

Undertale storyline. True Pacifist and Genocide routes.
No cringiness. Just a recreation of the true gem that Undertale is.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148175341-the-underground-undertale-lore

Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Complete Lore

Length: A prologue and 6 chapters

Description: Many of you have heard of the franchise called Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. What many don’t know is the dark history behind the franchise and why it shut down so soon. From beginnings at Fredbear’s Family Diner to the end of the line for Fazbear Entertainment, this novel explores the lore of the FNaF series from beginning to end. [Warning: This content might not be suitable for children.]

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165263073-five-nights-at-freddy’s-the-complete-lore

I don’t think she’s on the forums, but @WhiskeySeattle has a sci-fi thriller called OGENUS: EARTH that deserves more attention:

Here's the descriptionNot so far in the distant future, the Earth is drowning in our mistakes. The permafrost has melted. Millions have been wiped out. Thousands more suffer to breathe on land while facing down brutal raiders and monsters too fantastic to be natural.

But there was hope. The Arc Spheres meant clean air, safe streets and evolved living…if you were an optimal genetic specimen for survival. Winning the Arc lottery was a beacon of hope to a lucky few, and a glorified eugenics experiment run amok to all others.

As a Tinker, Meg’s not entitled to many of the luxuries most citizens enjoy aboard Arc City One. She was a mistake to be forgotten. A blip in time destined to be erased by obscurity.

Until she spotted the anomaly.

I’ve also got a fantasy/mystery novella called Dreams of Scale and Bone.

Description for DoSaB
"Drika should have been used to that stillness, that waxy pale skin, but Guus Saito wasn't like the cadavers she dissected in class. Though his wrist was cold, he had a faint pulse."
College student Drika Van Meer investigates a boy's inexplicable illness. With help from her arranged date, she uncovers a conspiracy involving the Holy Imperial College, the Prince of Orange, and a mysterious force with a taste for blood.

mine is undiscovered
Traveling with my ex

is about Rachel and Christopher that broke up, but Rachel needs to find out what did she do wrong? then she decided to give Christopher a ticket to Hawaii. Christopher find Rachel and spend all the trip together. a lot of marvel references.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/163568424-travelling-with-my-ex

You can check mine out! Its a rom-com im working on

Title: Awkward

Synopsis: Amelia “Lia” Hill is an 18 year old high school senior who has always done the right thing. She gets good grades, dresses appropriately and barely has a social life. As high school is ending, Lia decides she’s had enough. She wants to live her life on her own terms, and be young and dumb like the rest of her classmates, including her twin brother Aiydan. On her journey to freedom, her crush Tyler Smith starts appearing more, causing the most awkward moments in her life.

Teaser: Chapter 5

On the drive home, I tell Aiydan I’m going to the party. He was just as shocked as I was. My brother always encourages me to hang out with him and his friends. I just kept myself away. Nobody was ever mean to me in that group, but I think Tyler just made me to nervous to interact with them.

As we pull up to our driveway, I cant wait to get into bed, and watch a movie. I love watching movies, just like books, they take me to another world.

As I open the front door, I hear my mother’s favorite daytime soap opera in the background.

“Were home!” I yell loud enough so she can hear me.

“Good, go study, both of you,” She replies back

My brother and I burst into laughter. She’s on another level, I swear.

“Im hungry!” My brother yells to her.

“Okay, Go change ill warm up your food in a minute!,”

My brother smirks at me, knowing he’s a spoiled brat.

I open the door to my room, taking in how organized and clean everything is, just how I left it. I love cleaning, and I love being organized, its the one thing that keeps me sane. I place my bag on a hook, and change into comfy pajamas. I uncover my sheets, and slide into my bed.

“What movie should we watch today?” I ask myself.

As I browse through Netflix, I get a text from a random number.

Is this Amelia? the message says.

Depends, whose asking? I reply back

It’s Tyler!

I almost have a heart attack and jump out of my bed. What do I respond? Why is he texting me? OMG is he gonna disinvite me from his party? Did he realize I was a loser?

This is Amelia.

Thats it? Thats all I can spit out?

Cool, I got your number from your brother, I just wanted to give you my address just in case you needed it lol

Oh okay. Thanks. My brother already gave it to me so I can give it to Naya.

Oh nice! Were u able to read more of your book?

Is he trying to talk to me? He probably feels like he has to continue, so I don’t feel bad.

Yes.

That is my response.

Uhh are you okay? Did I do something?

WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? Im so confused

No. Why?

Oh cuz ur typing in all periods, chicks usually do that when they’re annoyed haha

HES SO RIGHT!

Oh I didn’t even realize I was doing that!

Okay good I thought I did something!

What could you possibly ever do to me?

Did.I.Just.Send.That.

I put my phone on airplane mode and throw it on my bed along with my self. I scream into my pillow, praying this was all a dream. NOPE! Its reality.

I let 2 hours pass by, before I finally have the courage to take my phone off airplane mode.

I guess you’ll find out Saturday

What the fuck does that mean? Is he flirting with me? Hell no. Theres no possible way. This is all a big joke.

I force myself to go to sleep, or else ill be thinking about this all night.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169356213-awkward

The Golden Awakening:

History is bound to repeat itself if nobody recognises what occurred in the past, a buried past, as power can blind people and societies of their own actions.

Sarah Wilson is abruptly catapulted into a world she never knew existed.

However, this is a story which is seen through the eyes of not only Sarah, but the people around her, as they go through loss, happiness, love, truth and deceit.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/167060085-the-golden-awakening

I have a WIP called the Isle of Ferrick. Definitely undiscovered at 113 reads :slight_smile: it’s set off the coast of medieval Ireland and features a young werewolf named Sorcha Dunn. Chapters 1-6 are available now and it’s updated weekly!

https://www.wattpad.com/652608479-the-isle-of-ferrick-book-one-introduction

Fantasy/Thriller/Horror? Yes? XD

The City of Crows and Blood by Elmira Night (Me)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168528527-the-city-of-crows-and-blood

Here is a Fantasy story:

The Hidden Avalon

Nyssa Mann found herself in a zombie apocalypse that claimed everyone she cared for. In search for a safe haven, she met a stranger who promised just that only to be tricked into a fantastical world where she will face a new kind of terror.

Albion, a realm trapped within a globe by a powerful ancient druid, would soon become embattled in a war between evil and good where even victory could still mean certain death for those imprisoned here.
The%20Hidden%20Avalon%20(1)

Katherine : His Love, Her Revenge

It’s a new novel I’m currently working on. It’s mostly romance/mystery/thriller.

The story of a young man captivated by the beauty of Katherine who is used to this…then why was this time different?

What made her want to seek revenge? And how is he related to all of this?
A story filled with characters you’ll hate to love and love to hate.
A story where each chapter comes with a surprise only to confuse you more. Clues to unveil secrets can be found it if you know how to join the dots.

Questions are important, even the unanswered ones.

If you’re into anything of this sort, you could go ahead and check it out. Thank you.

Hi, my book is called Falling For The Suspect. It is a teen fiction/ romance book, hope you check it out :slight_smile: If you do let me know what you think.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134964740-falling-for-the-suspect

USERNAME: frozenyogurtxxx

BLURB:
Chase Rivers is anything but safe, or at least that is how he is painted in his small home town. As the number one suspect in the sudden disappearance of Brett Reed, the towns golden boy, all fingers point to him as the culprit.

Sage Hill is the new girl in town, dragged there by her father who has been employed as the head detective in the Brett Reed case. All she wants is to coast through her final year and a half of school, counting down the days until graduation.

She has no clue what she is getting herself into when her path crosses with the mysterious hot tempered Chase Rivers, and she soon finds herself falling for the suspect

LOOKY HERE! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY NEW STORY! I’M JUST NEW HERE AND IT WOULD BE MUCH HELP IF YOU’D READ IT

Check this out

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/169923324-my-bestfriend's-sister's-bodyguard

Thank you, it would be so fricking welcoming to have reads.

Working on a fantasy adventure, in a world of surreal characters and technical magic. Hasn’t got a lot of reads despite the fact that I’ve been faithfully posting chapters for almost 2 years. Now I’m 30 chapters in and would be eternally grateful for any feedback I recieve.

The Secret Storm

Hobbes, a retail employee and college dropout, is abducted by a secret order of wizards. His mission? Convince a girl he's never met that she is an ancient magical entity who needs to join their club. If he does this, they just might pay his rent. The only problem is, they're not the only ones looking for her.