☘️Undiscovered Writers: Book Club ☘️

I’m offering extra reads, simply put. As undiscovered writers I can’t give you the hundreds of reads you hope for but the more involved you are, the closer you get to the hundreds you hope for.

So yes, I’m offering a book club with new rules. I talked to my writer friends, seeing as I’m not a writer to understand what they found challenging about most book clubs and yep, I covered some of it. I believe you won’t have to go around looking for read for reads that don’t work out.

Payment: It’s not payment if I follow back.

The name of the book club is: “BOOK CLOVERS” run by this account: thecloverer.

Any takers? I’m not sure I’m allowed to post a link🤔

5 Likes

I’ve never been a part of a book club before, so this sounds exciting!

I’ll check out the account, thanks!

1 Like

Hi there!

I’ve moved your thread to the #story-services:book-clubs Category and you can post a link to the book club :smiley:

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena
Community Ambassador

Awesome :), you are welcome.

Bump

I’m in :slight_smile: post the link.

1 Like

Not sure it’s allowed but here goes:

https://www.wattpad.com/740983278-book-clovers-☘️welcome-clovers☘️

This sounds amazing, will check out your link!

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

bump.

Bump

I want in so I applied.

2 Likes

Bump, lol. Just trying to keep this here for a few more days.

I Joined!! :blush::blush:

requested to join- also bump :slight_smile:

i’m in sounds good!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello! :wave:

In order to ensure the threads in the Story Services club are current. After 30 days threads are closed and sunk.

If in the future you would like your thread closed, Add the tag plsclose to your thread along with a message; Please Close me (And I’ll find it) or ask for it to be closed in the ‘Ask Ambassadors Anything’ thread that’s pinned in the cafe.

Thank you for understanding! :yellow_heart:

Irena

Community Ambassador