Undiscovered Writers Please let me read your Stories

Hey undiscovered authors! I’m new to Wattpad and I wanted to make some friends who have undiscovered books too! So please submit your books to me!
Give me the
Cover
Title
Link
Andddd Summary

I can’t wait to read your stories! Also I would love if you guys would check out my story!

Cover

Title
Monochrome

Summary
“Aren’t I charming?”

“You’ve got as much charm as a dead slug. Sage on the other hand-”

“Is like being blinded by the sun, I know, I know.”

“Might as well. My schedule is open at the moment and my vision is pretty sucky already.”

This story follows a completely colorblind boy, Arden, who only sees in black, white, and shades of gray. He meets a group of other boys with problems and issues like him. Except he can oddly see a different color on each of them. Together they try to overcome their struggles and why Arden can see colors because of them.

18 Likes

What do you consider 'Undiscovered?" I know people alllll over the spectrum with awesome stories!

2 Likes

I’m not picky! As long as it has under 10,000 reads it counts!

4 Likes

I’m new to Wattpad too! I added your story to my read later area, and will check it out n_n

Flightless%20Cover

Title :: Flightless
Summary ::
The world calls them angels, but avians are far from being heavenly. They’ve lived alongside humans since the dawn of time, but it wasn’t until the 50’s did they finally announce their existence. Now, avians are seen as celebrities, creatures that should be worshiped and loved by some, feared and hated by others.

Kaitlin’s tried to stay away from the so called angels she shares her genes with. Being a half human “carrier” isn’t easy, but with other women like her getting violent for reasons the public can’t figure out, Kaitlin has more than enough reasons to hide what she is, from both species. That is until her little sister goes missing.

Now she must dive head first into a world filled with murder and kidnapped girls being used for avians’ purposes. The only person she thinks she can trust is Christopher, but even he has secrets.

Kaitlin must choose. Run, or face a life she’s been hiding from before it’s too late.

4 Likes

Mine is called Twenty-One, I don’t think I can link it here so you can click on the link in my profile :slight_smile:

Blurb:
Jacob has been twenty-one for five years.

In his world, no one ages over twenty-one until they find their soulmate, and everyone is happy to give up their youth for the love of their life. Not Jacob. The only thing that he truly wants is to live forever.

But when the woman he’s been afraid of finally confesses her love for him, he’ll need to figure out how to stop her from ruining his chances of immortality. That’s when he’ll find out just how far he’ll go to stay twenty-one forever.

Cover:
Graphic%20Design%20(1)

4 Likes

I’m juuust over the radar of 10,000 reads, haha.

But @MMicheleWilly, @rosemaryandrue, @CelticWhovian @NamiarTopit and @rakdosleader all have great stories under 10K reads! Any one of them would be worth checking out :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooooo I love your cover so much! I’m definitely gonna check it out!

It’s fine! 10,000 reads was just a number to make some kind of limit! I will 100% check out their stories but I want to know your story too!

2 Likes

My story is called The Rest is Riddles, if you are interested!

URL: https://www.wattpad.com/644765932-the-rest-is-riddles-welcome

Blurb:
Straight-A student Jane Huang cares only about acing her classes and getting into college… until a terrifying encounter with an otherworldly monster plunges her into the mysterious world of Mir. To return to the home she loves, Jane must become an ‘avtorka’ - one with the gods-given power to write in Mir’s Book of Truths and change reality. A brutal series of tests awaits her, each designed by the gods to target her weaknesses and shatter her resolve.

Helping her train for her godstests is Nikolay, a ruthless sorcerer-cum-battlemage whose Oath to protect his dying ruler is slowly killing him. Nikolay needs Jane to break his Oath - or so Jane thinks - and despite their mutual emnity, she agrees to help him. But as Jane endures her godstests, she is drawn into a web of magic, mystery, and deceit that forces her to question Nikolay’s motives, the godstests, and the very nature of reality itself.

1 Like

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooooo it sounds really interesting! I promise to check it out!

Thanks for sharing all those people! I’m new here too, and will have to take a look at them.

1 Like

Aww thank you ^^ <3

Mine is a LGBTQ positive fantasy-comedy-satire about a girl who is asexual, but basically gets trapped in a story with the modern conventions of a erotic romance. Hijinks ensue.

This is my little blip I usually share:

The UnTitled

unnamed%20(1)%20(1)

I also have a LGBTQ w|w superhero-comedy coming out in a few days that I’m excited about!

It’s good to see more people reaching out to newer writers. I’ve only been here for a few months, so it’s always night to meet other new users!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely go click that link cause this looks awesome!

1 Like

I’ve got a few for you. I’ll start with the first book of my series (The Eternal Bonds Series).

It’s a recently completed romance with supernatural and fantasy elements. Also, it’s inspired by Hades and Persephone. I hope you enjoy. Be sure to stop by and drop some comments in the story and let me know your thoughts!

Title: Blood of Darkness
Genre: Romance
Completed: Yes

Summary: Inspired by Hades and Persephone

“Sometimes death isn’t the end. Sometimes people come back.”

~*~

Selena Silvers is an ordinary girl who loves to paint. She goes to school and works at a bookshop in Blackfell. Pretty ordinary. Except for two tiny details. One, she has an extraordinary ability to feel the emotions of those around her. Two, almost every night when she closes her eyes, she sees a gorgeous man with hair as black as night and eyes as gray as the sea after a storm. The problem is that she has no idea who he is or even if he’s real. Will she ever find out? And what other secrets are hiding in the darkness of the night?

~*~

Damien Drake is the eldest of the six Drake siblings and is forced to take the throne after his Father is murdered. Oh and the fun part? He’s a vampire surrounded by all the darkness that comes with being one. Dealing with loss has never been Damien’s strong suit and he’s gotten to a point where he forces himself to bury all of his emotions deep down and builds his walls up so high. Will his siblings or anyone else be able to reach him? And will he ever defeat the person responsible for his Father’s death?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/191987540-blood-of-darkness

Rated mature due to possible graphic content (it’s due to some violent scenes, I don’t think they’re that graphic, but I’d rather be safe than sorry)

Also Book 2 of this series is currently out and is complete, it’s called Soul of Shadows, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness first!

Book 3 of the series is also out and is also complete, it’s called Heart of Radiance, but be sure to read Blood of Darkness and Soul of Shadows before checking out Heart of Radiance!

—————————————

The second one I’ll share is my latest creation: Crepuscule, which is inspired by Thanatos. And there’s a lot of mythical easter eggs as well. It’s currently a work in progress, but I update regularly. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to stop by and drop some comments with your thoughts!

Summary: Inspired by Thanatos

“The future is subjective…and while you can change it, that doesn’t make it any less scary.”

~*~

Chloe Callahan is just a girl living in Angelwood with a big secret. She’s a Clairvoyant. She can see the future of those around her. But being a Clairvoyant is what eventually gets her into trouble as soon Chloe finds herself running for her life as something dark and evil chases her down. Will she ever make it to safety? And what’s chasing her and why?

~*~

Sebastian Stryker is a Reaper. A being responsible for sending souls to the afterlife. Sebastian has seen so much death and its started to take a toll on him. His brother and sister have tried to ease his pain, but they can’t do much since they’re experiencing the same thing he is. Is there anyone out there that can bring some light back to Sebastian’s dark world?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/204568835-crepuscule

1 Like

Aww thanks great! They are all fantastic writers <3 And welcome!

1 Like

Hi! I have a short story that might call your attention.

1 Like

sigournay
The Wolf and the Raven

The wolf and the raven have a symbiotic relationship and this story just happens to tell the life of a pair.

1 Like

My story Fractured Red may be of interest! I’ll go find the link to it :blush:

1 Like

I’ll tag some friends too. Hey @MadelineATucker, @AdriaCimino, and @LostNeverland4, this may interest you all.

3 Likes