Unnoticed Authors

unnoticed%20authors

coded by newsies- welcome

Hello and welcome here is a little about myself. My name is Abby and I am 30 years old a mother of one. Also married this is my thread to help unnoticed Authors come together and help one another out. So I hope this thread will be helpful.
15 Likes

Howdy! I’m also 30 and attempting to conceive.

4 Likes

hello abby!

2 Likes

Hello glad to meet you do you write and if so what genre

1 Like

Hello how are you?

1 Like

Im good thank you. How about you?

1 Like

I’m good do you write and if so what genre ?

1 Like

Yeah I love writing Fantasy mixed with other genres like adventure or comedy. I’m starting a historical Fiction project soon and I’m super excited but dabbling into a totally new genre is a bit scary!
What about you?

3 Likes

I write romance with a twist right is I am writing a story about reincarnation and how the lovers always find one another

3 Likes

awww that’s really sweet. I love reading romance!

1 Like

For me it depends on the romance but I love writing it what made you decide to switch to historical I woukd think that would be super hard to write.

1 Like

Romance, but always in fan fiction. I’ve had a crush on Seto Kaiba since I was 13 and I might as well face that fact that it’s never going to go away.

1 Like

Omg! He was so rude but I loved his dragon card. I love fanfaction if done right.

Well my high school history teacher is amazing, I could listen to him talk for forever and I have always loved history. Recently my history teacher started talking about Africa in the 1300s and I loved that class so much that I just wanted to learn more about it, ad the an idea was formed, and then my mind was gone on a long rollercoaster of thoughts before I could stop. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love history too and there is so much you can learn as well as put into a story. Good luck I bet your story will be great. Do you have a bases of the story and what it will focus on?

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kat. I’m eighteen, swamped in university, and write sci-fi and fantasy when I have time! I also enjoy historical fiction, but I’ve only written short stories in that genre and mostly haven’t uploaded them.

1 Like

Why haven’t you uploaded them and hello there welcome. :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

yes! it’s about a heist from a rich African king but there are no fancy gadgets and technology to help out so they have to use their wit and athletic ability to pull it off. I’m having trouble with the city though. its supposed to be set in Timbuktu but I can’t find records of what the city actually looked like for descriptive purposes. I can tell why I always drift to fantasy, its so much easier to just make your own world!

1 Like

Haha, I uploaded the one I like best, and just brushed the others under the rug. :wave:
Not proud of the older ones anymore, I suppose.

1 Like