UNPOPULAR ONIONS

THE GROWN MAN WHO BULLIED A CHILD TO THE POINT OF HIM BEING THE THING THAT CHILD WAS MOST AFRAID OF

THE MAN WHO MADE MY BEST FRIEND CRY

THE MAN WHO IS STILL NOT OVER MY DEAD MOM AND THE ONLY REASON HE PROTECTED ME IS BECAUSE OF HER

The weird hero-worship of Snape in CC is another reason I really disliked it (tho there are MANY)

wait this thread is still alive :o*

True! JK thinks Snape is good when he was a grown man with an obsession who bullied a child and yet she dislikes Draco when he was only a child trying not to die and not to disappoint his parents - even though he showed hesitation in his cruelty???

Nah, something ain’t adding up

Wait, she dislikes Draco? Draco is a coward and a bully but he’s also been force-fed pureblood bs and told he’s superior to everyone else his entire life. When it comes time for him to actually hurt someone he can’t do it, and the only reason he continues halfheartedly trying is if he doesn’t he will literally be killed

Draco and Snape are both awesome characters but the way JKR thinks of them makes me like her as a person less

unpopular onion: birds scare me.

That’s a valid onion

I fear that crows are judging me

i feel like my pet birds are gonna literally kill me ;-;*

Pet birds terrify me… you can never know what they’re thinking. Once I thought I had befriended my friend’s bird (he let me pet him and feed him and hopped on my hand) but without warning hopped over and bit my finger so hard it left a little divot in my hand :hatched_chick:

my pet birds hate me for no reason i dont even know what i did wrong ;-;* i feel bullied

bully them back

lol no don’t do that

I have zero experience with birds other than being bitten, but maybe there are other things online about how to get pet birds to like you?

A spoon.

UO: Just because something is “overrated” doesn’t make it instantly bad

its just not as good as people act like it is

I find that ironic personally because it’s been said in the fandom for years that Scorpius and Rose had to date because of “irony” and whatever they were saying about it.

((But Albus and Scorpius is OTP, but I also ship Drarry so that’s awkward.))

I shipped Scorpius and Rose before the book/play/horror came out and

1. Messed up EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER. Like, did the writers even ever read the HP books???

and

1. Made Scorpius and Albus REALLY FREAKING GAY OMG

I’m really annoyed that Rose was so against Slytherins, especially her own cousin and Scorpius. I feel like Ron and Hermione wouldn’t have raised her that way. Sure, they probably wouldn’t be like “Slytherins are great and blah blah.” But at least be like “people aren’t evil just because they are Slytherin. It doesn’t work that way.”

Like I said, they messed up EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER!

Worst part? When Harry told Albus about regretting him and how Albus wasn’t allowed to hang out with Scorpius.
That hurt a lot.

Draco was the only positive previously-established (before the epilogue of the last book) character in the play.

I was legit like “So, where’s the real Harry, you guys? 'Cause this ain’t him…”

Draco was the only good character in that play minus Albus and Scorpius. I will never change my mind on this.