Unpopular Opinions XXXX

AVEN has been a ace education movement long before asexuals integrated into the LGBT+ community. You might want to take a look. Too many people dismiss ‘things I don’t know’ as ‘invented yesterday.’

Lol

Actually, many people do have this correlation of physical attractiveness with sexual arousal without the need of a bond, I dare say it is the majority. Doesn’t mean they all act on it. If you don’t feel that, then you fit the demisexual label.

If it is an useful label or not is another story. A demisexual is almost indistinguishable from others, maybe the only difference is that they don’t fangirl over musicians and actors as often.

I found this difference about how one feels attraction very curious, even if it is a small difference. Now I have no clue what is the demisexual community, or if there even is one. I didn’t even know they are part of the LGBTQ+

I really hate when people go to a book that flat-out states it’s BDSM and then starts bashing BDSM. Like, why the hell did you click on a book about a subject/lifestyle you don’t agree with?

Example:: Some of the comments were like “Submitting to someone is degrading.” Like, wut dafuq?

Like how people click on a video that clearly is about something they don’t like only to leave a comment about how bad it is?

Some people nowadays seems to have some enjoyment in clicking on things they know they will not enjoy. Dunno how this works…

So help me God, I will write a book abour theatre kids just to use the ‘kiss around the table’ (think of spin the bottle, but without the bottle and everyone’s just kissing for shits and giggles) plot device. :joy:

Please do it

I’m watching something, and honestly? 70s theatre = amazing. Books set in 50-80 do well on here, so I might as well post it on Wattpad while I’m at it.

Do they? I’ve never seen a book set in 50-80…

Summary

Oh shit, I do read too much BDSM books on here. Oopth

Yeah they do! As long as it’s nostalgic YA.

Hmm. Interesting. :dizzy_face:

As I watch this movie all I can think is:

YOU’RE TOO LOUD.
YOU’RE TOO GAY.
YOU’LL PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER.

(But like also, same.)

I read his autobiography years ago, but the movie just. I.

Yes, because some of them don’t have it

Is that unpopular?

Yes, because censorship can be annoying in any circumstances. Although maybe not literally in the middle of a famine. Most of Africa isn’t being famined right now though

Isn’t that kind of eliding everyday experience though? Like if someone from a historically dominant group gets beaten up for their ethnicity, do you think they’d care that, “but it’s not real racism because I have the systems of power, I guess it was okay then”?

It feels divorced from actual life experience

Holding The Man and Feelings Towards Tim: An Evolution

• 1976: TIM IS A SMOL INFANT WHO HAS TO BE PROTECTED
  • 1985: wHY WHY WHY WHY WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK
  • 1979-1981: tim. what. the. FUCK. ARE. YOU. DOING. YOU. SHIT. I REFUSE I FUCKING REFUSE. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS. GO AND SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.
  • 1984: you are too gay and too loud and too self-centered but highkey same my boy
  • 1988: this child this precious lovely child this lovely baby being there for his husband (side note John looks like a FUCKING ANGEL with his bald head and plastic animals stuck on and his ice cream cone and cup mohawk i cry)
  • 1992: HEARTS HAVE BEEN TORN APART AND I AM NOT OKAY
  • 1994: hahahahahahahahhaaa fuck he’s using the FUcKinG dOCuMEnT HolDEr I Am nOT okAy

I will probably shot put myself to the sun before I’m done watching this biography.

Calling BS on this, just because racism is being reductively defined as created in the west doesn’t mean it can’t be adopted by other cultures and used by them as well.

The second hand embarrassment is mighty with this one.