Unpopular Opinions XXXX

Lol :joy:

Your comments and reviews make me smile.

I gotta read some of your books. Lol I see what there talking about.

If you ever do give Like Sugar or Kissing Wounds a read. I’m extremely proud of those.

I think in a way comments and feedback from readers help you identify your ‘style.’

My writing is in no way dramatic or action packed, but I have emotion — and I’ll drown whatever I write in it.

Petty confession: I didn’t listen to Hamilton until yesterday because people kept flooding my comment section with Hamilton references in 2016.

I saw kissing wounds in wattpad shortlist. AND I WAS LIKE YASSSS. I have that added to my reading list and library but I haven’t read it yet due to me, not reading.

I’m gonna read your book and hopefully, I can help me with express emotion through writing because I personally horrible at that. I think it because I’m so used to keeping my emotions in.

And now that I’ve heard it I can’t stop listening to Guns and Ships and My Shot.

Your writing my motivate me to write again maybe,

Never read or listen to Hamilton. I hear about but I aviod it.

Dope… Wow. I was gonna be like nope (not pop music) but it’s pretty good.

It’s actually really good. I’m enjoying it currently. Ha, Wish I had listened to it when they were still having shows on broadway.

I see why this dope

The french character’s (Lafayette) parts cracks me up.

I love this because it’s so modern. But still keeps the oldness of the book.

If I was a teacher and had to teach the American Revolution I’ll just make my students listen to the whole of Hamilton.

I know how much rap can help with remembering stuff. LMAO I still have the definition of Ionization stuck in my head from a rap and I haven’t done chemistry in years.

YESSS. So would i it’s would engage them. Instead of boring the life out of them.

Now everyone will be asking me why I’m rapping:

"Alexander joins forces with James Madison and John Jay to write a series of essays

Defending the new United States constitution

Entitled The Federalist papers

The plan was to write a total of twenty-five essays

The work divided evenly among the three men

In the end, they wrote eighty-five essays, in the span of six months

John Jay got sick after writing five

James Madison wrote twenty-nine

HAMILTION WROTE THE OTHER FIFTY-ONE"

Honestly looks like a stripe from a textbook.

Lol :joy:

Welp I got a new songs to play on repeat.