Unsorted Thread (Originally was the Mini EBG in Safe Mode, now can be used for anything)

Only if you add a leash to the equation xD
Just kidding xD

1 Like

Ugh, I hate the word “Mong.” It’s a slur against people with Down syndrome, and being heavily involved with the special-needs community, that disgusts me.

1 Like

I can confirm that it’s one of those words in the UK that gets thrown around regardless and no one really cares.

Same with calling anyone and everyone a nonce. That’s pretty good. x’D

I can confirm that “mong” is one of three words that will get you thrown out of the special ed room at my school. But I live in the USA.

1 Like

WillNE and the Memeulous crew really like to ‘nonce’ everyone.

1 Like

Lmaoo the UK really doesn’t care about using discriminatory words. It’s class. They really lose their meanings here.

#Nonce

1 Like

Hey, you can’t beat Romanian swears. We can literally add any word to the phrase: “Fuck your mother’s…” and it’s a new thing.

Also, the way we use conditionals in short form really adds to the musicality of it. *I know because I was ‘complimented’ on the way I curse. *

2 Likes

Retard and spastic were also really common until a few years ago. Huh, wonder why they stopped. Dx

1 Like

Because of this new thing called “B. G. MEDIA” and the entire subgenre of ‘grime’

Chavs deemed them too mild.

1 Like

Lel okai.

1 Like

wonders if Terry ever gets tired of liking things

2 Likes

I have most likes given on the entirety of the wattpad forums

1 Like

Whatchu gonna do when someone takes that crown from you?

2 Likes

I can take it back easily.

1 Like

idkaaaaay

2 Likes

Do you doubt my power?

yes, yes I do ^-^

2 Likes

Who’s on your “Most Liked by” list

at the very top

1 Like

Wouldn’t know if don’t check things like that xD