Uploading High Resolution Covers

Hello!
Is there any way to have higher resolution Wattpad covers? My covers are high rez when I make them, but as soon as they’re uploaded to Wattpad they get down-sampled. Is this normal, and is there way to make sure my covers still look crisp after uploading them?

Thanks!

The only thing I’ve found to work is this: (I use Canva btw so this might be different if you use something else) I make the file as high resolution and as big as possible. Also, I’ve found that when uploading a cover, not all fonts are as clear as others. I have yet to find a fool proof way of doing it so no matter what font/etc. you use, it still looks good after uploading it :confused:

1 Like

I use canva too, but I think that the wattpad cover resolution is apparently something like 512x800 pixels, which is tiny.

1 Like

That’s the size that the community recommended when I asked around a few years back. But I’ve also heard of this downsizing problem a lot as well. Some people have reported that scaling up the image doesn’t work. Not gonna lie, I’m surprised Wattpad hasn’t addressed this inconsistency yet.

1 Like